Bulldogs vs cows match thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kyle Feldt is a bit of a worry, he can be a handful at times. I think he plays same side as Avo/Kiraz
Will need to get out to an early lead for me to enjoy this game :tearsofjoy:
I hope this weekend isnt groundhog day.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kyle Feldt is a bit of a worry, he can be a handful at times. I think he plays same side as Avo/Kiraz
Will need to get out to an early lead for me to enjoy this game :tearsofjoy:
I hope this weekend isnt groundhog day.
feldt is on the ado carr/alamoti side
it'll be holmes and elliot up against avo/kiraz
majority of our points will come down the left side on sunday

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
feldt is on the ado carr/alamoti side
it'll be holmes and elliot up against avo/kiraz
majority of our points will come down the left side on sunday
Yes the cowboys right edge is arse in defence

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What do you think about Granville coming on with fresh legs mid second half. I worry we might see similar things as previous weeks when we are tired.
I'm not too worried about Granville, doesn't really have the same sort of impact as a Dylan Walker. Their bench is almost as bad as ours but I'm pretty concerned about Taumalolo's second stint up against our fatigued middle.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cowboys really are there for the taking. They're in poor form, missing several key players (Drinkwater, Cotter, Nanai, Tuilagi) plus missing Tamou and Leilaui still, and the match is in Sydney.

In saying that, i still think they will get more out of their bench than us. Pele is a needed addition but Waddell and Okonbur are a hinderance more than a help. Reynolds could add some spark off the bench but they guy is almost 34 and hasn't played NRL in 3 years. Realistically how much can he add?

I see this match going how every game has this season; we start well and hold on for dear life in the second half. This Cowboys team are playing pretty ordinary so we have a 50/50 chance of being able to hold on at the end for the win.
100% spot on

We will be up by 6-14 when Reynolds comes on 60ish min. He’ll provide some “spark” for about 5 minutes then the game will turn and he’ll become a liability.

Think we’ll sneak a win and people will be calling for him to stay.

What minute JAC intercept?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted ref officials?
At least we don't have any of our usual nemisis to contend with.
None of them do us any favours but at least no Voldemorts?

Match Officials
Referees: Liam Kennedy;Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Chris Butler;

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys really are there for the taking. They're in poor form, missing several key players (Drinkwater, Cotter, Nanai, Tuilagi) plus missing Tamou and Leilaui still, and the match is in Sydney.

In saying that, i still think they will get more out of their bench than us. Pele is a needed addition but Waddell and Okonbur are a hinderance more than a help. Reynolds could add some spark off the bench but they guy is almost 34 and hasn't played NRL in 3 years. Realistically how much can he add?

I see this match going how every game has this season; we start well and hold on for dear life in the second half. This Cowboys team are playing pretty ordinary so we have a 50/50 chance of being able to hold on at the end for the win.
JR on the bench tells me that he is there either put a rocket up Fanagan's arse or CC might put him on for the last 10_15 minutes to show him and the comentaters that he dosen't belong in 1st grade and should be droped..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted ref officials?
At least we don't have any of our usual nemisis to contend with.
None of them do us any favours but at least no Voldemorts?

Match Officials
Referees: Liam Kennedy;Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Chris Butler;
is he a new ref ?