News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldog shop now shut until further notice

Rumours are one of the players has tested positive
Club bracing for the ramifications, all players can't play for 2 weeks and club looking at a massive fine
We are so fucking lucky. The tide is turning in our favour. lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS now that Schoup is banned Allen is back and now that Wakeham is banned either Flanno or Lewis are back...yay

Where the fuck is my son with his time machine. I need to go back and fix this shit. What a shit day

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They’re all adults who make their own decisions but Napa being the older and more experienced so called professional should know better.. hopefully he’s played his last game for the blue and whites. Stupid, thick ….

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stupid fucks.

Nothing more to say.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some dumb fuck parra fan is telling me we will get the wooden spoon for this like it was not already a given haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All it says is results are conflicting I'm guessing you don't even believe the virus kills and you probably won't vacc because you think it's full of secret nanobots lol
Personal choice, I won’t vaccinate, again conflicting.. and again my prerogative .!! Each to their own, and one shall never push , or try to preach beliefs onto others.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do we always have the morons that can’t comply with a simple directive. They get told they can’t go out in that area and they don’t give a fuck and still do it. It explains the lack of discipline on the field when they can’t do it off the field. Hope they all cop a huge fine.
I agree, you only need to get told once. You’re an idiot if you go ahead and break the rule after that. Now the whole team can’t train until they get results. It’s stupid and selfish.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I’m only singling one out but Napa will be gone after this. He should know better out of the three as he’s been around longer.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is probably how it happened lol.

Napa told Schoup and Wakeham.....Guys Club says we can't go to Waverley pub so let's go to Bondi pub....it's not in Waverley so we'll be sweet lol