pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
dont chase cooper, frkn CHASE STANLEY

lol

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
lol you people are hilarious "sign someone, sign someone, sign someone" then when we make a serious attempt to sign someone, "no, no, no, to expensive".

Has anyone actually watched Matt Cooper? He's been a quality Australian rep caliber player for virtually his whole career (not just 2004 like our other centre who left for almost the same money we're offering Cooper).

According to Kennel CEO's, not only do our management have to buy players NOW QUICK QUICK QUICK, they have to get them at the best bargain price ever.

Management isn't dumb, at present we are looking at going through a whole season (09) at almost $1M under the cap. And we'll still be competetive. Why not get a guy with awesome experience to help with our juniors, who is a terrific player in his own right (whoever said he's like Millard has rocks in their head).

We'd also be able to do a Rooster's and frontload the contract so we would still end up with the same or more money in 2010 to spend, when perhaps there may be some better talent on the market than there is now.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not worth that amount. but i still think he'd be a good signing

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
We on the Kennel forums seem to decide who is worth what all the time then whinge when our club gets out bid for a player, then we whinge more about our management not being able to sign people.

80fic...

We on the Kennel forums seem to decide who is worth what all the time then whinge when our club gets out bid for a player, then we whinge more about our management not being able to sign people.
Mr Ward,

Don't be concerned about what people think on here, they don't have any influence over any decisions made by the management of the club, they are just voicing their opinions.

J

Johnno

Mr Ward,

Don't be concerned about what people think on here, they don't have any influence over any decisions made by the management of the club, they are just voicing their opinions.
I thought the people on this club ran the bulldogs, they know more than folkes and the proffesionals, how dare the bulldogs do not listen to us about signing every player of contract

80fic...

I thought the people on this club ran the bulldogs, they know more than folkes and the proffesionals, how dare the bulldogs do not listen to us about signing every player of contract
ROFLCOPTER

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I take your points, but if we signed Falou for 550k a year which isn't totally unrealistic, would you be please that we spent 1/8th of our cap on a centre?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn,t of considered him a 400G player, for 400G I would out run him.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
ouuff interesting 400k, duno if his worth it, but i wudnt mind havin cooper

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
ill welcome him with open arms... hope to c coops in Blue an white

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From my info, this article is BS. And my source is extremely close to current board members.
We havent offered Cooper 400K.

Personally a 29 year old centre is not worth that much. Only Centres worth that much are Gasnier, Hodges and Falau.

Status
Not open for further replies.