Bulldogs to throw wallet at Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoGGiEz_72

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs have taken a page out of Russell Crows recruitment policy but instead of throwing the phone, they will be throwing their wallet at cooper.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Danny "reliable" Weidler is claiming Cooper wants to stay with the dragons due to Bennet being the coach. But then again it is Danny.

matodorx

SNAAAAAAAKE!!!
Reaction score
berries posted a post.
Fark your clever mate.You must keep yourself so amused responding with the blatantly obvious,as long as you keep yourself amused. Do you ever write anything half intelligent about the game?

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know if lawrence is off contract??
We should be chasing him if so

K

kennyy

if u cant figure out whats going on then ur an idiot and u shouldnt critisise mr i signed up last week

matodorx

SNAAAAAAAKE!!!
Reaction score
if u cant figure out whats going on then ur an idiot and u shouldnt critisise mr i signed up last week
Mate, the fact that i signed up last week has nothing to do with it,and a reply like that shows that I hit a nerve you intellectual midget.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
400k for Cooper. Fark off. Good player but not worth that much.

shiffty7

New Pup
Reaction score
Cooper is a great player he would be a good buy for us but not for that much money.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
who is quicker?

tonga or cooper?
he passes more, has more rep jumpers, is a better player faster better defense more mature and more people would want to play for the dogs if he was in the team. if him and hazem on one wing no one would score tries on that side lol.

C

chipandchase

look i agree cooper is not worth $400k a season, but with so many young players next year, we need some experience in the backline to guide them.
next year we are going to have Groom and or Barba in the backline, along with Nanai, Winitana and Roberts, all under the age of 25.
i think it is a good signing and he will also attract players.
if we can get a prop also, we have the foundation of a great team.

Status
Not open for further replies.