Bulldogs Team for Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
You guys crying at Millard the guy is solid as, doesn't make dumb errors and wont let you down. He isn't flash but he will do the job

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats the thing..if you watch the game..Cronulla had NO attack..

They never put up a bomb, their kicks were highly ineffective ( usually resulting in easy catches for patten or just going over the 20m line) and they scored from Millard and Hazem being unable to grab a chip kick + gallen running through soft defence. I can't say Millard was even that solid given that he wasn't tested

He was good in 2007 mostly because SBW fed him so much and covered him well in defence, against the ladder leaders...and no SBW anymore, i dont think Millard will do anything at all. I hope to hell i'm wrong because i want us to be 4-1 after monday but really Idris is needed in this clash.
I agree with you Ben. Moore is asking for us to be beaten.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
You guys crying at Millard the guy is solid as, doesn't make dumb errors and wont let you down. He isn't flash but he will do the job
No one is arguing that, his a fantastic player to have if pplayers are injuried etc

Idris is right to go, and the solid player should sit aside for the better player

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damnit! WE WANT FLASH! WE WANT FLASH !!! :D

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats the thing..if you watch the game..Cronulla had NO attack..

They never put up a bomb, their kicks were highly ineffective ( usually resulting in easy catches for patten or just going over the 20m line) and they scored from Millard and Hazem being unable to grab a chip kick + gallen running through soft defence. I can't say Millard was even that solid given that he wasn't tested

He was good in 2007 mostly because SBW fed him so much and covered him well in defence, against the ladder leaders...and no SBW anymore, i dont think Millard will do anything at all. I hope to hell i'm wrong because i want us to be 4-1 after monday but really Idris is needed in this clash.
You are spot on about Cronulla and that is why I still have fears about Hazem. But Millard made 22 tackles or something against Cronulla and defence is his best asset.

That is rubbish about what you said about $BW in defence. Yes you are right about that on offence, but in defence it was the other way around. Millard would cover for $BW coming in with no technique and a missed shoulder charge. In 07 Millard was a great defender often covering up other peoples mistakes. In 08 he was shocking but he could have put that all behind him. I don't know. We will soon see.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Moore>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kennel experts
Judging by this team selection .... Im not too sure

We got some smart cookies on the kennel LOL :p

Seriously though he has made some soft c0ck choices this week

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kite should be in the squad over utai full stop.
Who's the supercoach now?

See? I wont hastle you because you now can see, when you feel something isn't right, you speak your mind.

I'm sorry but there is no way this side can beat Souths. If Utai is playing in the forwards again and has players like Asotasi, Kidwell and Mcpherson running at him then your almost curtain that a try will be scored.

I'm worried about Hazem's wing the most. Millard is actually fairly good under the highball but I doubt he'll protect him like Idris did in Round 1 and Talanoa knows how to jump..

I'm a little shakey. This side can't beat Souths IMO.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cant they just swap morris and millard or it wont work out as good????????
No because why change a side thats puting so much points on the board? Morris and goodwin are working a good combo.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Judging by this team selection .... Im not too sure

We got some smart cookies on the kennel LOL :p

Seriously though he has made some soft c0ck choices this week
I think he wants put make an example so the players dont f up again. Im happy with this, will make Idris more angry/hungry and make him work to get into the team

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's the supercoach now?

See? I wont hastle you because you now can see, when you feel something isn't right, you speak your mind.

I'm sorry but there is no way this side can beat Souths. If Utai is playing in the forwards again and has players like Asotasi, Kidwell and Mcpherson running at him then your almost curtain that a try will be scored.

I'm worried about Hazem's wing the most. Millard is actually fairly good under the highball but I doubt he'll protect him like Idris did in Round 1 and Talanoa knows how to jump..

I'm a little shakey. This side can't beat Souths IMO.

How can a Bulldog not beat a Rabbit in a fight! Sheesh....

:D

jk

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I think he wants put make an example so the players dont f up again. Im happy with this, will make Idris more angry/hungry and make him work to get into the team
If he is concerned with sending out messages then he is a very bad coach

He needs to worry about the win each and every week

Idris and Kite before Milard and Utai .

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This weeks 2 points are more important then making an example of a 18 year old, Im sure that he learnt his lesson ah well, We can still win but i can picture it now sutton/that little **** puting kicks up towards haz and millard and getin a try 70% of the time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs2010 to say that this team cannot beat Souths because Millard and Utai are there and Kite and Idris aren't is ridiculous. I think you're going a bit overboard there buddy.

It isn't our best team but we still have a tonne of great players and have a great chance against Souths.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Bulldogs2010 to say that this team cannot beat Souths because Millard and Utai are there and Kite and Idris aren't is ridiculous. I think you're going a bit overboard there buddy.

It isn't our best team but we still have a tonne of great players and have a great chance against Souths.
But the best team is avaliable

WHY aren't we seeing it on Monday ?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i thought idris was only suspended for one match??? :(
Suspended for one and droped to the toyota cup for the next and mabe the reggies next week, We just have to wait and see, ****ing monday night games we have to wait 6 more ****ing days for a ****ing game bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.