Bulldogs selling NTH Qld Cowboys jerseys in lead up to Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop whinging ffs. This won't turn any Dogs fans in to Cows fans. It doesn't mean our priority isn't Dogs 100%. It means we get to make some $$ where there wouldn't have other wise been any. It seems like you people want to live in the 80's.
I think people are annoyed because it seems that winning a premiership is about the 3rd priority for the club.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think people are annoyed because it seems that winning a premiership is about the 3rd priority for the club.
3rd priority is making sure the club is lubed up thoroughly to be f*cked by the NRL, referees & media at every opportunity.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hate this!
Weeks ago they were all talking about making Allianz Stadium ours and drowning out Roosters fans... we dished up a shitty effort... And now the club condraticts there stand point by selling others clubs gear in our teamstore on our turf...
The club is trying its hardest to push people away i swear.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some people short sighted. It's not just pokies that ensures we are one of the richest, most independant clubs. We have a marketing dept. They are doing their job. I for one am glad that a) we are brand building as an innovative club which sponsors like and b) we are using grand final week to make some money and c) getting in the media in a positive sense on GF week which shld be dominated by the broncs and cows only. Well done Dogs. Plus if this helps JT get a ring then even better. other points raised here about signings and playing style are spot on but it doesn't mean we shld stop marketing ourselves... its a business folks. You'd be complaining more if we were broke.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people short sighted. It's not just pokies that ensures we are one of the richest, most independant clubs. We have a marketing dept. They are doing their job. I for one am glad that a) we are brand building as an innovative club which sponsors like and b) we are using grand final week to make some money and c) getting in the media in a positive sense on GF week which shld be dominated by the broncs and cows only. Well done Dogs. Plus if this helps JT get a ring then even better. other points raised here about signings and playing style are spot on but it doesn't mean we shld stop marketing ourselves... its a business folks. You'd be complaining more if we were broke.
Sorry but I don't give a eff about JT or any other player not wearing a Bulldogs Jersey winning a premiership and getting a ring. I don't see why we are all so loyal to JT considering we offered him more $$$ then the cowboys did when he recently re-signed with them again and declined an opportunity to come back and lead the team.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate this!
Weeks ago they were all talking about making Allianz Stadium ours and drowning out Roosters fans... we dished up a shitty effort... And now the club condraticts there stand point by selling others clubs gear in our teamstore on our turf...
The club is trying its hardest to push people away i swear.
If we did, that would be we the fans, not the club for actually trying to promote the game.

And, I don't see the contradiction, our season is over, so why not stay active promoting for this last week before everyone tunes out of Rugby League and turns to other sports?

Really can't see why this is such an issue here, I felt it was kind of a nothing story really.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't give a eff about JT or any other player not wearing a Bulldogs Jersey winning a premiership and getting a ring. I don't see why we are all so loyal to JT considering we offered him more $$$ then the cowboys did when he recently re-signed with them again and declined an opportunity to come back and lead the team.
Each to their own bro.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do they expect Dog fans to buy the jersey for a $100 and then keep it...makes zero sense..Why would a doggie fan buy anyone's fuken jersey.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys drop by the Bulldogs team store to pick up your Cowboys 2015 Premiers T-shirts lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why not sell Hawthorn jerseys too? They market another club, why not another code? They should also sell Andre Rieu DVD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.