Bulldogs player walks out

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear anybody who is bagging the coaches and Gould for instilling a tough culture please fcuk off.. go support the pussy cats or soccer.
Can’t win here, people ask why do players go to Storm and become better players , maybe this is the answer, it’s always said that the storm train hard.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters don’t deserve to play finals. Robinson has outstayed his tenure. It’s embarrassing that this team needs to win against Souths & hope results go their way to scrap into the 8.
Based on expectations the most disappointing team of 2023.
Better than south’s in the finals I’m cheering for the roosters vs the bunnies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I swear anybody who is bagging the coaches and Gould for instilling a tough culture please fcuk off.. go support the pussy cats or soccer.
Everyone wants a tough culture but a tough culture and giving up 40 a game don't really match up. A full preseason and whole season under Ciraldo should have us looking more cohesive and competitive than we have. Seeing our best players like Burton, Mahoney, Kikau and Addo-Carr regress so badly is concerning.

All we can do is hope that next season is different. With most of the squad next year being chosen by Gus and Ciraldo, then there'll be no excuses. We need to see better effort and defence week to week and some sort of cohesion in attack.

If people think a coach doesn't deserve at least some criticism or scrutiny after a 15th placed finish and a -350 for and against, then they're kidding themselves.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can’t win here, people ask why do players go to Storm and become better players , maybe this is the answer, it’s always said that the storm train hard.

Discipline!

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Put Skelton in where, centre? He’s played a few games at most in that spot afaik. It’s the most difficult position in the backline to defend. He rightfully didn’t play him there. Only other move he could have made is Perham centre and leave Avo at the back. Whether or not this would have made any difference is anyone’s guess, but Perham has been playing centre in reggies iirc, so there’s that. Avo was dangerous and effective at centre last week though. As for Okunbor, I’m no different to most, that are glad that he’s leaving, but it’s easy to say play ANYONE else and think we’d be better off. You talk about things not making sense, well picking a guy that has no NRL experience instead of one that has 50+ games doesn’t make sense. Yes, even if he’s downright bad. Unless there’s a backrower in reggies demanding to be promoted, I can understand him picking Ok. Remember also, he stopped picking him for a while but then Preston and RFM weren’t available, so he believed he had no choice but to pick him again.
Re Skelton, who cares about how he performs on the day. The season has been over for many weeks, we are playing guys who have signed elsewhere, geting flogged each week by big margins, etc, etc, etc. Just give Skelton a go, all potential upside and no downside.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CC and Gus got handed a master stroke for how pathetic they have been. Literally look like hero’s again after the trash they have served up all year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am quitting all Bulldog related discussions, suck ma doodle *****. I will leave you all to enjoy your bukkake special headlined by Gus, Ciraldo and IBS dog.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone wants a tough culture but a tough culture and giving up 40 a game don't really match up. A full preseason and whole season under Ciraldo should have us looking more cohesive and competitive than we have. Seeing our best players like Burton, Mahoney, Kikau and Addo-Carr regress so badly is concerning.

All we can do is hope that next season is different. With most of the squad next year being chosen by Gus and Ciraldo, then there'll be no excuses. We need to see better effort and defence week to week and some sort of cohesion in attack.

If people think a coach doesn't deserve at least some criticism or scrutiny after a 15th placed finish and a -350 for and against, then they're kidding themselves.
Crying over spilt milk tbh... Understand and take 2023 for what it was... A year of demo work as well as prioritizing planning for the future whilst working on a system.

It will take time so I wouldn't even be worrying about 2024 rather there should be a slight improvement if the players are willing to go around again knowing there is a good chance they wont be there in September again.

Reinstating a club culture, building a squad for a system isn't an overnight thing and whoever doesn't understand that concept, well then best leave and come back when we are winning.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am quitting all Bulldog related discussions, suck ma doodle *****. I will leave you all to enjoy your bukkake special headlined by Gus, Ciraldo and IBS dog.
Who's IBS dog? Lol