Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
I have a feeling were going to lose lafai and/or turner in a bid to buy folau

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ah, the JT rumour might go to bed about panthers now. This morning in the footy mag, JT GOING NO WHERE.

Bad news panther fans, the panthers are moving heaven and earth to sign jt for 2014. but jut told close mates in the indingenous all stars camp last week that no amount of money will get him to penrith.

now that doesn't mean he won't come to us :p but i'd suggest thats cause he wants to win before he retires. cowboys or us now i think.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman has been great but I won't be too sad if he goes to the Rabbits next year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cherrington to decide between dogs abd dessie hasler coaching or panthers and ivan cleary.
i know where id choose

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cherrington to decide between dogs abd dessie hasler coaching or panthers and ivan cleary.
i know where id choose
Punching the missus in the face then kicking her while she's on the ground or leaving her alone and not getting a criminal conviction for domestic violence.

I know what I'd choose.

(Sadly, Cherrington has a different decision making process to most folks)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So greg bird didnt get a second chance when he glassed his partner in the face.
most people deserve a second go, we will never know what the exact details of the incident was but if his head is at the right place then i think his football ability could assist our beloved doggies team.
especially with gavet and payne gone out of second row.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Punching the missus in the face then kicking her while she's on the ground or leaving her alone and not getting a criminal conviction for domestic violence.

I know what I'd choose.

(Sadly, Cherrington has a different decision making process to most folks)
wow - if this is the case then fark off

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So greg bird didnt get a second chance when he glassed his partner in the face.
most people deserve a second go, we will never know what the exact details of the incident was but if his head is at the right place then i think his football ability could assist our beloved doggies team.
especially with gavet and payne gone out of second row.
Well said. People are so ready to condemn others because it makes them feel better about themselves. We all have parts of our past that shame us. But people can and do change. If you don't beileve that, you are not growing yourself.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des and co have spoken to him and his management in regards to playing at the dogs but evert tom d and harry on here are saying we dont need him.
lucky des is my teams coach!
in des i trust

Ray 2012

Waterboy
Reaction score
With the cowboys resigning Tamou, Linett and now Scott can they really put up the 5 million or anything in significance to save Thurston.

Bulldogs would be his preffered club in sydney but how many players would we have to let go of:

Tolman, Hodgo, Keating, Halatau.

I think he is definetely worth the buy because we have enough young forwards coming through. Thoughts?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm 100% plus the 3rd partys he could get with us would be max, him and Barba and Morris & Inu unreal backline. On top of the fact he has a huge option with life after footy with us being the lost son :(

Status
Not open for further replies.