Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
THIS columnist originally thought Penrith were favourites to get Johnathan Thurston if he quit the Cowboys. The talk out of Brisbane last week, where he’s been in camp for the All-Stars game, suggests otherwise. I think he’s now odds-on to stay at the Cowboys and all the shopping around has been done just to bump up his price tag.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-quacks-for-life/story-e6frexnr-1226574540111

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap how fat is Blocker Roach these days... looks like the only blocking he'll be doing in the future, is to his arteries! and a stark contrast to Jessica Mauboy who is looking really fit at the moment!

That's a Rothfield article, ergo take with a grain of salt.

B

bulldogs012

Anthony Cherrington to the Dogs in 2013

Despite the denials, O'Donnell done deal.
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]forward Anthony Cherrington - who could be anything if he gets on the paddock, talking to Dogs, was spotted in Bulldogs headquarters. Roosters trying to give him the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]flick[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] immediately, in order to sign O'Donnell. Tolman will be a Rabbitoh next year unfortunately.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]That is all. [/FONT]

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard this aswell, I read the same thing, however he's in talks with 2 other clubs Souths and Penrith.

B

bulldogs012

^
Penrith is linked to everyone, Gus communicates with almost every player lol. Souths are getting Tolman like I said, almost done deal. He was most recently spotted talking to our club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im so disappointed about tolman hes a gun ,all i can think is they are thinking they cant keep kasiano,graham tolman and klemmer one has to go unfortunately

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And out of those guys unfortunately Tolman is the weak link, but that's not a reflection on his ability more so of the ability of those around him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pity about Tolman.

Cherrington has potential, but highly unlucky. Two years running he has done his ACL during trials (one left, one right) then did his ACL again. Would pick him up if he replaces his legs altogether.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Will he pass the "no ********s" policy though ? he was in trouble a few years ago for assaulting his missus , good player from what little has been seen of him.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? Not sure if I believe this.

Besides, do we really want a glass-kneed wife beater?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We do not need him ,save $$ for someone better having a mid season fallout with their club like last year

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Held a knife to his girlfriends throat... enough said. He is a grub and shouldnt have been allowed back.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We don't need any more forwards at all. Save our money and go after Thurston.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
well apparently Shane Shackleton is training with the Bulldogs atm

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pity about Tolman.

Cherrington has potential, but highly unlucky. Two years running he has done his ACL during trials (one left, one right) then did his ACL again. Would pick him up if he replaces his legs altogether.
THese injuries had him miss all of the 2010 and 2011 seasons.

Will he pass the "no ********s" policy though ? he was in trouble a few years ago for assaulting his missus , good player from what little has been seen of him.
Was fit enough to be found guilty of assaulting his girlfriend in 2009.

This bloke has got liability all over him

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he the d1ckhead that pretends to be fui fui on the footy show ?
no, different guy... Shakelton is the one with red hair..

The OP started a rumour with no basis at all he was sh1t stirring... by his admission he isn't a bulldog supporter... he is now banned.

jammo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
G'day guys, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a couple things i heard yesterday?

1. Sione (John) Kite is back at the club on match payments and playing for a contract

2. Sam Kasiano is injured and in a cast. Didnt hear what sort of injury, but id assume if he had a cast it would be and arm or leg

Status
Not open for further replies.