Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
well apparently Shane Shackleton is training with the Bulldogs atm

Shackelton wasn't a bad player at all, he played for the Roosters and made city rep teams and killed it, he just turned to **** when he took the money at parra (like everyone else).

He is someone I think would have a point to prove and be used well by Des and not bad back up. Good replacement for Payne. Much prefer him over Cherrington.

Anyone know if this is true?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cherrington is a gun if he can stay on the field.
under des he could be anything.
hope he can sort out his off field crap though!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't want Cherrington, dude is a crock.

And is this Tolman business serious? I ****ing hope not. Why would he be heading to Souths?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
G'day guys, just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a couple things i heard yesterday?

1. Sione (John) Kite is back at the club on match payments and playing for a contract

2. Sam Kasiano is injured and in a cast. Didnt hear what sort of injury, but id assume if he had a cast it would be and arm or leg
1. Doubt so .. he's been back and forwards too much from club already.

2. Yes, and confirmed from the other thread I believe.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

We don't need any forwards, we have the best forward pack in the NRL and have now made it even stronger with trex..... Save the money for Thurston and re-signing Barba, Reynolds and co.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bigbird
Date: Monday, 11th February 2013, 07:34:41 PM
follow up to post by Dog-Sothoth [ref]

News Flash : just heard that JT will sign for PENRITH within days 4 year deal @1.15 million a year...hope it's not true..

I want to read in the papers " THE RETURN OF THE PRODICAL SON." At the Dogs of course...

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bigbird

News Flash : just heard that JT will sign for PENRITH within days 4 year deal @1.15 million a year...hope it's not true..

I want to read in the papers " THE RETURN OF THE PRODICAL SON." At the Dogs of course...
Source of this scoop ?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
RUMOUR:Shackleton, Cherrington coming. Hodko going

Well I just saw this on twitter. Anyone know if its on the mark? Apparently TK is going either to Dragons or Titans

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was told yesterday Cherrington is either coming to us, Penriff or the Warriors (by someone connected to the Roosters).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
bigbird

If I had a dollar for every time Bigbird has stated something as fact and been wrong, I'd be a self made millionaire.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
yeh if bigbird played cricket his strike rate is below a golden duck. i don't think he has ever been right.

good news for dog & cowboy fans lol.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
birds the word, remember him saying......... hes a good as signed with us for so many players

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought the Tolman rumor started because my brother wanted to stir me (from what he posted on here), knowing he is my favorite player. Unfortunately from what I have seen on other forums/blogs/bulldogs debate page, there seems to be some truth to it. Hope not:(

Status
Not open for further replies.