Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm hearing this all took place in April, it was just reliant on dogs granting him a release.

Gives him a little more cred knowing he went for the same money, that truly means it is for family reasons. Thanks Ben. Enjoy your next 3 septembers off however...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Gives him a little more cred knowing he went for the same money, that truly means it is for family reasons. Thanks Ben.
I don't think it means that at all. He burnt his bridges and had to go and took what he could get.

Plus Brisbane must be paying more than the 350 in compensation.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des promised a superstar replacement lol!
So excited awaiting the present to be unwrapped. If its beale, moltzen or coote il be first in line boxing day sales with receipt in hand for a full refund!!!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Beale, Moltzen, Coote....I just shudder at the thought, HELL NO to all of them.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what des does for FB next year, looks like morris is our only option.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bye bye you little scum bag of a prick can we now focus on the team and semis please .

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Where's our ****ing replacement.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what des does for FB next year, looks like morris is our only option.
He 100% has a replacement, and someone good. Des told Zorba this week that he has found a replacement for Barba and it's someone that can play. I highly doubt it's someone mediocre like Moltzen or Beale. Anyway St George are going to need Beale because Glassman Dugan only plays 12 weeks per season.

My guess is Ferguson but man I hope Blue&White is right and it's Izzy!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He 100% has a replacement, and someone good. Des told Zorba this week that he has found a replacement for Barba and it's someone that can play. I highly doubt it's someone mediocre like Moltzen or Beale. Anyway St George are going to need Beale because Glassman Dugan only plays 12 weeks per season.

Has izzy signed his new deal yet?

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When is fergusons court case? Surely they wouldn't sign him with that hanging over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.