Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waking up today - I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

I had the best sleep last night knowing we would be the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs once again (damn I had trouble typing Canterbury-Banksotwn.. it's been that long!! LOL).

This has to be one of the best moments of 2009, and one of the best moments of being a Bulldogs supporter I have ever experienced. I'm still smiling! :D
Not just a Bulldogs supporter Rami..... A Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs supporter!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey, Rami what are you doing this sunday?
Oh, nothing. Just gonna watch Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play.....
Way to steal my thunder. Hey, you, get off of my cloud.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, Rami what are you doing this sunday?
Oh, nothing. Just gonna watch Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play.....
Haaaaa! Don't do that or I'll come close to jizzing :p

Not just a Bulldogs supporter Rami..... A Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs supporter!
Oh I can't hold it any longerrrr!!

*JIMP*

:o

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Way to steal my thunder. Hey, you, get off of my cloud.
Steal this, Ben.

So you gonna sit with me and Moe to watch the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play on Sunday? It should be good watching Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play the 3/Telstra/Vodafone Warriors.

I reckon Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will put heaps on them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steal this, Ben.

So you gonna sit with me and Moe to watch the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play on Sunday? It should be good watching Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play the 3/Telstra/Vodafone Warriors.

I reckon Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will put heaps on them.
Of course, I always enjoy watching the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play and sitting with some of my fellow Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs supporters will be great when watching our Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs beat the Auckland Optus/Strathfield Car Radios (oh no, that's not allowed but Vodafone is) Once Were Warriors But Are Now A Bunch Of Also Rans.

And LMAO at Eedz. That song is awesome. CDB and CBB 4 lyfe! :D

S

Snake Jailbird

I just jizzed again then had 2 pulls afterwards. This is the greatest news to ever be on the news ever.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just jizzed again then had 2 pulls afterwards. This is the greatest news to ever be on the news ever.
Dude take it easy, you'll give yourself blisters. Bags not shaking your hand on Sunday.

S

Snake Jailbird

Dude take it easy, you'll give yourself blisters. Bags not shaking your hand on Sunday.

Dude u dont understand how hard I've worked to make this happen. All hail me, i am the reason we r called canterbury *shoots load* now

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
Great news - but (I don't wanna be a party pooper) where is the name "Canterbury-Bankstown" on the new logo?

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not only is reverting back to the CB name great news but the fact that a return to Belmore is on the cards is exciting.
If the federal govt approves a 30 million dollar grant, Im guessing they may build a new grandstand where the hill is.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This made my day. This is the icing on the cake for the club. Now all we need is the premiership...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if it was for mO we wouldnt have signed stagg and we wouldnt be going back to C'bury Leagues gnawww

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
F'en Top Shelf news, im all over it Go the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs!!!!!!!! and Belmore here we come!!!!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Of course, I always enjoy watching the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play and sitting with some of my fellow Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs supporters will be great when watching our Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs beat the Auckland Optus/Strathfield Car Radios (oh no, that's not allowed but Vodafone is) Once Were Warriors But Are Now A Bunch Of Also Rans.

And LMAO at Eedz. That song is awesome. CDB and CBB 4 lyfe! :D
F#ck- Btrains essays just got longer, every time he says Bulldogs, the motherf#cker will add Canterbury Bankstown as well.
Mods- can you look into the possibility of making pages either 15 standard posts, or one from this punk-a$$, blasphemous, dope-fiend b!tch?

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
It's not spelt out in full ... just shortened to CB..
Well, it should be there in full - otherwise in reality we're in the same position as we were a few months ago (when the logo was announced) just Bulldogs with the old 1935 logo down the bottom.

T

Toro

Well, it should be there in full - otherwise in reality we're in the same position as we were a few months ago (when the logo was announced) just Bulldogs with the old 1935 logo down the bottom.
yeah I wouldn't mind it being a bit more visible...

Like the old logo used to be!

However I like the "shield" look more...

We might be able to squeeze in "Canterbury-Bankstown" above the "Bulldogs" bit in the new logo some day.

But for now, I'm not fussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.