Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

Ray hadley just gave a rap on his show regarding the game at belmore. He went with his family and said parking was easy and the staff were friendly. ... he went on saying he misses calling games at belmore and has fond memories of belmore. ..

N

Natboy

Ray hadley just gave a rap on his show regarding the game at belmore. He went with his family and said parking was easy and the staff were friendly. ... he went on saying he misses calling games at belmore and has fond memories of belmore. ..
Haha yeah he was sitting behind me. He looked like a hobo but his wife is a good sort
Good on him for coming

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I cant remember his 'missus' calling games at Belmore lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone take notice of Brad Clarke? If he's who I think he is he would have played a bit of hooker in the 2nd half..

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Anyone take notice of Brad Clarke? If he's who I think he is he would have played a bit of hooker in the 2nd half..
Yeah he played. He did well, from what I could see. Can't give you more details than that because I was too far away to see who was doing what.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2IzN1omrtIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzN1omrtIE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2IzN1omrtIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzN1omrtIE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
First try the whole team runs to celebrate, T-rex walks. Nothing will change with this turd

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wahhh, who cares. Alot of you bunch round here love kicking people when there down and then continue too when there trying to get back up.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, lets sack Trex he didn't run in for a celebration :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.