Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ,very funny ,good to hear ,bring back the old days
It was great. One of the kids was deadset on a mission to tackle the other kid at every opportunity. The young (hot) mother didn't know what to do ha ha.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Wake up mate, quiet simple. I would of agreed to release Barba, they release Hoffman.

Not bend over for some $ and be stuck in the EXACT problem we are in now.

I never said keep Barba, I would demand more for him then what we got. Daly M fullback for?
Hoffman didn't want a release at that stage, look it up genius. So what's your other great idea seeing you know how to handle negotiations far better than anyone else?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
bulldogs_fan - Thanks for your updates, replies, and the comprehensive match report.. Really appreciate it, as would those others who couldn't make it out today.

Grub - put down the bong pipe dude! Seriously!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Mybe impressed at 5/8 today, he is def a bench player, just depends on how des plays his forward rotation.We have 2 props that can play 80 mins which helps, and Jackson and finnucane can also play 80 mins if required, so we have some options.We need a balanced side , lady year we were too forward orientated and we had no attack from 7 and 9
Without doubt though I think we need an extra attacking option on the bench this year to maximise our attack potential. Some pressure off aswell for all of them. As you said we have some forwards who can last the game so that allows us to put one on the bench with two forwards and Reni. Reni from memory having some attacking ability also so if we get the FB right we should be solid across defence and attack.

G

Grub

bulldogs_fan - Thanks for your updates, replies, and the comprehensive match report.. Really appreciate it, as would those others who couldn't make it out today.

Grub - put down the bong pipe dude! Seriously!
I don't use or take drugs, that is a serious insult

G

Grub

Without doubt though I think we need an extra attacking option on the bench this year to maximise our attack potential. Some pressure off aswell for all of them. As you said we have some forwards who can last the game so that allows us to put one on the bench with two forwards and Reni. Reni from memory having some attacking ability also so if we get the FB right we should be solid across defence and attack.
Fullback is a major issue, there wasn't nothing sorted from today's trials unfortunately.
if we go for a solid option option in perriit, then we need more than Reynolds in attack.
wether that comes from a new half or a bench player for Ennis , it will be interesting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I been told mbye will be in the top 17 come round 1. Will be able to provide cover for almost every position aswel as impact. Hope its true, he's a top bloke according to anyone thats ever met him.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
With the constant bombardment of tweets for weeks on end, I thought the game was near sold out ...

N

Natboy

I been told mbye will be in the top 17 come round 1. Will be able to provide cover for almost every position aswel as impact. Hope its true, he's a top bloke according to anyone thats ever met him.
I thought he had a pretty mixed game
but would've been as nervous as hell & has always had a lot of talent
I think he will be fighting with Reni for the bench utility spot

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frankly what the club charges for this game is offensive.

I attended last year because I hadn't been to a game there since Baa's last game and enjoyed it for the novelty factor and to sit on a hill for a change. I never go to grounds with hills anymore so it was good on a sunny Sunday. But the game itself, like all trials I've watched was only mildly entertaining, as is to be expected when so many players are given a run and the team isn't settled yet, so I wouldn't go just for the game.

The club really needs to get smart with their membership drive. Charging full price for this game clearly has failed. Surely it would be better to charge half as much and hopefully get 12k or so, ultimately earning more money.

Another thing I'm not happy with is how hard they've telemarketed this year. I hate that crap. I don't think they did it last year but can't remember.

I was a kennel member last year but live in the country now. I was going to take advantage of the very good price they have on country memberships but frankly the telemarketing crap has turned me off. Not sure if I will be a member this year.

Sorry for going a bit OT but it does relate to the ticket prices for this trial match.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched a few highlights and saw mitch brown miss dylan walker cold twice and one which led directly to a souths try. A previous member who posted not to think drastic changes were on the cards is most probably right on the money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use or take drugs, that is a serious insult
Well if you don't I apologise.. but goddamn you do a bloody good impression of it!

Wait, so is Grub Chipnchase?
We have our suspicions ... I reckon there are about 4 possible C&C accounts here. Just haven't been arsed to do full IP tracebacks on them to confirm (because it takes a bit of time and taxes the server a bit to do).

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hoffman didn't want a release at that stage, look it up genius. So what's your other great idea seeing you know how to handle negotiations far better than anyone else?
It's not called being a genius, bending over and releasing the Daly M for nothing is not smart.

Look at the NBA players get disgruntled and want out, they do so almost always that player is gone. Though they will get the best option back for there team 2 avoid this. We just bent over. You might be ok with that and taking it in the ass. I'm not "Genius"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watched a few highlights and saw mitch brown miss dylan walker cold twice and one which led directly to a souths try. A previous member who posted not to think drastic changes were on the cards is most probably right on the money.
He's just a terrible defender and under the high ball surely inu will be there ahead of him

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has Kas trimmed down at all, or does he still look like he is carrying twins?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good work Des, has showcased enough to know what were capable of without standing out as a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.