Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please use this thread to post anything in relation to the performances, late minute changes, scores, injuries (hopefully not), and anything else that happens during the Back to Belmore Game Day.

YES I realise the game is due for Sunday *stickying till then*

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I wonder if a full team is going to be put forward for the game or if they'll chuck half the reserve squad in there to preserve some players. Fingers crossed for full team.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think Hassler will do the same as last year, have two groups playing 40 minutes each half.

N

Natboy

We know Reynolds will be starting 5/8 this year so it's good in a way he is sitting out so we can see more of the young guys. HOPEFULLY they put enough pressure on Hod-kin-son

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is ther any way that we can get a live stream of this game or mabye a recording posted somewhere after the game? I would love to be at Belmore but living 4 hours away makes it hard. Just hanging to watch our boys play some footy.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will this be on the radio?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Is ther any way that we can get a live stream of this game or mabye a recording posted somewhere after the game? I would love to be at Belmore but living 4 hours away makes it hard. Just hanging to watch our boys play some footy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How long into the trial till someone has a massive meltdown on the page??

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant wait to see how templeman, mbye, jaline graham and john sila go in the trial. Dury Low has a lot of potential, i would not mind if hasler gave him a go, If developed he could be good.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait til I am sitting on the hill tomorrow.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
does anyone know if any of the sports channels or media will be doing score up dates or any details of teams playing in any trial games

G

Grub

We know Reynolds will be starting 5/8 this year so it's good in a way he is sitting out so we can see more of the young guys. HOPEFULLY they put enough pressure on Hod-kin-son
Let's. Hope so

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant wait will be cheering the boys on!!! see you all there!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing the updates. Hopefully a good clean bill of health for all of both teams players after this!!!

N

Natboy

Can people taking eskys please let me know what you were allowed in with & if you can bring drinks. Thanks heaps

Status
Not open for further replies.