• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
John Kite Signed for two years with melbourne.. sorry for the late reply.. spoke to him few days ago.
Rofl thanks for the info even though it was on the footy show and in the paper 2 weeks or so ago.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rofl thanks for the info even though it was on the footy show and in the paper 2 weeks or so ago.
yeah been busy mate its shame though to loose big johnny.. o well his a top bloke good luck to him.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I told you guys I heard form a person in the know a few months ago that mateo was coming to the dogs. He has just told me he's hearing mateo is about to put pen to paper with the dogs!

Crazy canine is the word b!tches!

Let the fapping commence.
I'm guessing this is a big bird mock?

CTW1988

Waterboy
Reaction score
i can tell you now mateo wont be coming to the dogs!! he is keen on a movie 2 the wigan warriors!!

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm am not a mocking bird!

In all seriousness though I did hear it from the same guy that said Mateo is coming to the dogs.
CrazyDog, your mail is very close to being Right.

People on here can mock the Bigbird but I will always post Rumours and Mail that I get.

I do say Mateo was the big Fish ,and I hope we have caught him?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw Mateo at Ikea the other day I should have asked him. Spewin.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
CrazyDog, your mail is very close to being Right.

People on here can mock the Bigbird but I will always post Rumours and Mail that I get.

I do say Mateo was the big Fish ,and I hope we have caught him?
The Kennel is spreading it's wings it seems my fine feathered friend. This place is no longer a home just for the average dog, but it's now more of a menagerie. We have birds, dogs, snakes, and now fish. FMD!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I saw Mateo at Ikea the other day I should have asked him. Spewin.
Big mistake Benny. You too could have added to this fat cow of a thread with your rumour. I can see it now.

"Hey guys I just saw Mateo at Ikea buying some blue and white chairs. I didn't even bother asking him if he was coming to the Dogs. I mean, come on, really, would you need to. He was buying blue and white chairs FFS!"

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
source? i dont believe you :p
Haha. C'mon Hani we all know you don't need one in this place. :D

Big mistake Benny. You too could have added to this fat cow of a thread with your rumour. I can see it now.

"Hey guys I just saw Mateo at Ikea buying some blue and white chairs. I didn't even bother asking him if he was coming to the Dogs. I mean, come on, really, would you need to. He was buying blue and white chairs FFS!"
Haha. Ahhhhh. I see how it works now. I missed my opportunity this time but will know better next time. :p

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone see that awesome player Mateo come into the game with 30 to go, throw a dodgy offload in his own end and turn the ball over, then get yanked. He played 12 mins..

Geez I hope we throw millions at him..

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did anyone see that awesome player Mateo come into the game with 30 to go, throw a dodgy offload in his own end and turn the ball over, then get yanked. He played 12 mins..

Well how are you Going to replece THE BEASTWOOD,not many players on the market.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score

He's just come back from a big injury. Cut him some slack bud.;)

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't you say Sika Manu was a certainty after John Kite signed with the Storm? Some sort of swap???
Sika Manu is injury prone ,we don't want to buy a lemon and there might be another Melbourne player comming and he is a Forward ,I know Melbourne are looking to offload Jeff Lima (But we don't want him).

I repeat might before I get Shot Down.

Mateo Is the one I'm hoping for.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
Sika Manu is injury prone ,we don't want to buy a lemon and there might be another Melbourne player comming and he is a Forward ,I know Melbourne are looking to offload Jeff Lima (But we don't want him).

its koopu;)

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score

Why are the Storm doing a Roosters and trying to offload a bloke they just signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.