• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So did Craig Wing when he was going to Souths and Todd Carney when he was heading to the Roosters.

Also why are we releasing Le T that will free up more money and I more than sure he will head to the Tigers.
BigBird,

Look, I'm not having a go at you but why would Fateo say on camera that he isn't going anywhere if he doesn't mean it?
He would look like a dill if he changed his mind!!
The media would have a feast giving it to him if that happened!!
If he said, "Well, we will see at the end of the season" or something like that, then you would think that he is not 100% to stay at Parra.
Listening to him last night, he sounded as if he was totally disinterested in leaving Parra!!
I'm not saying that you said it was "definite" that he was coming but anyone can say...the "rumour" is that such & such is coming to the dogs and then when they don't come, you can say "Well, it was only a rumour and I didn't say he was DEFINITELY coming".
Anyway, I hope your right, but something tells me that this is another BS "rumour".....:slick:

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BigBird,

Look, I'm not having a go at you but why would Fateo say on camera that he isn't going anywhere if he doesn't mean it?
If he said, "Well, we will see at the end of the season" or something like that, then you would think that he is not 100% to stay at Parra.
Listening to him last night, he sounded as if he was totally disinterested in leaving Parra!!
I'm not saying that you said it was "definite" that he was coming but anyone can say...the "rumour" is that such & such is coming to the dogs and then when they don't come, you can say "Well, it was only a rumour and I didn't say he was DEFINITELY coming".
Anyway, I hope your right, but something tells me that this is another BS "rumour".....:slick:
well people in the past have said Mateo is the next Sonny Bill Williams, maybe they mean in saying one thing and doing another.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at the current rumour rate the bulldogs will have signed close to 150 players for season 2010.....
while it is ok to spectulate who may be on the clubs radar, it gets boring having someone say we have signed ***** for 2010, then find out its bs.

if its a rumour, say so,,,,,, if its a fact say so,,,, if its just you bs everyone we dont need it

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BigBird,

Not that i believe bigbird, but no player would go on camera and openly say..."Oh we'll see at the end of the year" A lot of coaches would drop said player for that very reason and considering Parra haven't relied on Mateo at all this year, he isn't an integral part of their team.

I doubt he'll come, but thinking he won't because of what he said in an interview isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just heard on radio. Asotasi has get out clause if Taylor sacked. He's been talking to clubs

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
how long before bigbird says were gonna get asotasi?

B

BoonReturns

Just heard on radio. Asotasi has get out clause if Taylor sacked. He's been talking to clubs
If we could get Roy back into the blue and white it would make our forward pack so much harder and bring him back to his best form. Would be good for both parties. We would have the best front row in the game bar none

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no chance in hell we'd get roy back :(

he re-signed for another 2 years like a month ago anyway.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no chance in hell we'd get roy back :(

he re-signed for another 2 years like a month ago anyway.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would love to his Big Roy back but isn't he injury prone now???

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i started 117 pages (if you have the kennel set up like i do with 40 posts each page) of crap. i should be jailed.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio Fui Fui Moi Moi has a get out clause if Daniel Anderson farts. Apparently Daniel let a loud one rip, as he's sh!t scared the Dogs are going to blow the Eels off the park this Friday night.

Fui Fui has been talking to clubs...and Daniel Anderson has been shopping for new underpants....

:sleepy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL. Roy is on just under 500k a year at Souths. How does anyone on earth think we'd come close to matching that? If he leaves Souths he'll leave for more money in the ESL.

Plus he's a shadow of the player we turned him into these days anyway. Maybe he'll propser under Lang a bit more but he seems content with his fat pay cheque.

Luke Stuart is a better player than Roy even though Roy should be the best prop in the comp by a mile with his talent and physical attributes.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Would love to see Roy don the blue and white jersey once again but he has re-signed with the Bunnies for 2 more years.

He isn't the same player as he was back in 06 now with season-ending injuries. Shame as he was devastating back in the day

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would love to see Roy don the blue and white jersey once again but he has re-signed with the Bunnies for 2 more years.

He isn't the same player as he was back in 06 now with season-ending injuries. Shame as he was devastating back in the day
He was pretty devastating back in 2007, he just didn't have the support of the rest of the pack, but i remember him backing up a linebreak like a fullback...he was amazing like that

Status
Not open for further replies.