• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio Fui Fui Moi Moi has a get out clause if Daniel Anderson farts. Apparently Daniel let a loud one rip, as he's sh!t scared the Dogs are going to blow the Eels off the park this Friday night.

Fui Fui has been talking to clubs...and Daniel Anderson has been shopping for new underpants....

:sleepy:
What a knob of a comment

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why are people still posting in this thread???

We have a GF qualifier in 2 days, who gives a fck what signing rumours are going around

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Why are people still posting why others are still posting in this thread? Doesn't make any SENSE!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why are people still posting in this thread???

We have a GF qualifier in 2 days, who gives a fck what signing rumours are going around
But you yourself just posted in this thread. ;)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same MINUTE! By your logic everyone in the 100m sprint comes 1st. Exactly.

STFU!

Btw, thanks parrot. :grinning:
Haha. But they all do come 1st don't they? They're all winners in my eyes Slip.

C

chipandchase

mitch, if u look at posts before you, he has a get out clause if JT leaves, so yes he is a free agent at present.
He is still worth $350k a season imo, he has been wasted at Souths but i cant seeing him leaveing as they look to have bought welll for next year and are a finals 8 contendor.
but would love to have him back but i would not pay overs for him, Hannant is killing him at present and so is Hodgson.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
What a knob of a comment
If this was true about Roy and a get out clause, don't you think the media would be all over it? I've done a search and can't find a single link to a news article on this.

Maybe provide some proof if you want people to take you seriously?

Anyone can say 'I heard this on the radio'... :sleepy:

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If this was true about Roy and a get out clause, don't you think the media would be all over it? I've done a search and can't find a single link to a news article on this.

Maybe provide some proof if you want people to take you seriously?

Anyone can say 'I heard this on the radio'... :sleepy:
Ok, Ill carry around a tape recorder everywhere I go from now on so I can provde proof for Bulldog Bruces Court of law. FFS

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
at the current rumour rate the bulldogs will have signed close to 150 players for season 2010.....
while it is ok to spectulate who may be on the clubs radar, it gets boring having someone say we have signed ***** for 2010, then find out its bs.

if its a rumour, say so,,,,,, if its a fact say so,,,, if its just you bs everyone we dont need it
They are going to sign, around 150 new guys for next year..... there depth signing to keep competition for positions strong hth :D

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
cross laurie off ur list, gone 2 panthers.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Apparently Dogs' have signed Panthers front rower Lota Fiaalii and Knights SG Ball rep Joshua Jackson.

LOTA Fiaalii may be destined for stardom - the problem is, one day he may face choosing between two very different paths to fame.

But what separates the Toyota Cup Panther from the rest of his teammates, and all other top-level rugby league players, is that the 18-year-old is also the first league player to be accepted into the Australian Institute of Music’s singing program.

Fiaalii auditioned for the program earlier this year, while trying out for the Toyota Cup side at the same time.

As he embarks on his four-year program at the institute in a few weeks, he has already shown he won’t have trouble balancing the two busy lifestyles.

“In the changing sheds before training, I bring my guitar quite a bit and jam with some of the other boys,” he said. “I’ve found music has given me a balance away from my footy, so I’m not thinking about it all the time.”

The burly prop admitted to failing the theory part of his entrance exam for the singing program, but was told his voice was so amazing that they would accept him on the practical part of the audition alone.

Softly spoken, but with a powerful singing voice, Fiaalii said he planned to put all his effort into his two talents.

“If footy doesn’t work out I’ve got a very good back-up,” he said.

“It means a lot and I just want to show that there’s no limit to what you can do if you put your heart into something, I put my heart into both these things equally.”

Status
Not open for further replies.