Official Bulldoggs is the 11th most Supported NRL team in the NRL - Roy Morgan

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Was cruising realestate.com.au for some nrl news and came across this gem.
-Roy Morgan did a huge market research undertaking
-Melb is the most supported nrl team followed by Broncs
- Doggs is 11th but rose dis year
- Titans the least supported in Aus

5C97A853-AB64-4F77-AA20-935A2399D9E9.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Was cruising realestate.com.au for some nrl news and came across this gem.
-Roy Morgan did a huge market research undertaking
-Melb is the most supported nrl team followed by Broncs
- Doggs is 11th but rose dis year
- Titans the least supported in Aus

View attachment 84566
In da graph I think swap Sydney Roosters with Newcastle and it’ll feel more accurate

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Melbourne’s numbers must be inflated by non nrl followers. Because of their success probably have good brand recognition.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne’s numbers must be inflated by non nrl followers. Because of their success probably have good brand recognition.
It’s hard to manage.
Ask any casual fan comparison and for sure more Melbourne. But most of those will be peopel who just tune in the odd game to see Meaney or someone play.
But PASSIONATE supporters who live and breathe the club liek us you’d assume Sydney.
Wonder how memberships rank

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is this stupid data? How was it collected? Why is it from fucking realestate site? Lol Storm?!

Was this only based on Victoria? Lol. Impossible storm are the top team. Literally impossible. Anyone thats lived in NSW or Qld knows this is wrong.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it was a while back - but we were the most purchased jersey in the early naughties, second only to the Wallabies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Nasheds figures are correct, (I don't think they are) it would be of a concern because a few years ago a survey said that we were the most supportered but the most hated as well.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Nasheds figures are correct, (I don't think they are) it would be of a concern because a few years ago a survey said that we were the most supportered but the most hated as well.
I think nasheds figures are his mates inflating if so we can react to this post and put shit on nasheed

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think nasheds figures are his mates inflating if so we can react to this post and put shit on nasheed
Wouldn’t surprise me, he tried to claim Malla’s oil as his own about a big name being announced 1st November ..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We don't need to know the exact figures to know that being a cellar dweller team for years affects gaining new supporters. A lot of kids bandwagon winning teams. Also current supporters (besides the fanatics) would be a lot less interested in watching and supporting the dogs in our current state (2018-2023 now). We were the biggest club in Sydney but we've let that slip.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We don't need to know the exact figures to know that being a cellar dweller team for years affects gaining new supporters. A lot of kids bandwagon winning teams. Also current supporters (besides the fanatics) would be a lot less interested in watching and supporting the dogs in our current state (2018-2023 now). We were the biggest club in Sydney but we've let that slip.
gotta remember results even if it’s like just missing the top 8 is something as fans we want to see. The last 5 years have made it unwatchable for most other fans who cannot ride the lows of our club.