Official Bulldoggs is the 11th most Supported NRL team in the NRL - Roy Morgan

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The prelim against souffs in 2012 was epic atmosphere

The semi against themly in 2014 at sfs was epic!

We really do attract numbers
09 against Parramatta too
Fuck even our junk semis like V Knights 09 are better than what Penrith and Melb dish up in preliminary week this year

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
09 against Parramatta too
Fuck even our junk semis like V Knights 09 are better than what Penrith and Melb dish up in preliminary week this year
Farkkk forgot about that one! I loved that game, wish we executed parra! 09,12 and 14 should have been our yr

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Nasheds figures are correct, (I don't think they are) it would be of a concern because a few years ago a survey said that we were the most supportered but the most hated as well.
Deff the most hated, officials and media make that clear, but that’s why we love it.. when we are doing well we do it without the help of anyone. And that’s when it matters. panthers for example… get all the calls and the 50/50s. Rub of green. We may be the most hated … but we also hate, goes hand an hand. Fuck em all. Only one doggies team an we are it, one of a fucking Kind!! :hearteyes:

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we aren’t in the top five, deadset I’m an astronaut……
No way in the world are Melbourne number 1. I don’t know a single person who likes them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't our jersey the 2nd best selling jersey after the Wannabes jersey for a long long time some time ago?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If we aren’t in the top five, deadset I’m an astronaut……
No way in the world are Melbourne number 1. I don’t know a single person who likes them.
Maybe in Melbourne but
They is fanatical about sport

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's gotta be wrong if it's the wallabies, maybe Socceroos then yeah. Love my Kangaroos jersey, doubt that'll be up the list though. Hard to say it but I'd assume AFL teams would have more sales than Bulldogs

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Storms stadium looked half empty in their semi. Place us in a semi against absolutely any side it’s sold out. That’s the difference.
I think our supporter numbers are somewhat a function of our poor on-field performance. Becoming consistent semi-finalists will turbo boost our numbers again. Very odd numbers really esp as Penrith after 3 consecutive titles does not sit as high as expected. I query the ranking accuracy.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think our supporter numbers are somewhat a function of our poor on-field performance. Becoming consistent semi-finalists will turbo boost our numbers again. Very odd numbers really esp as Penrith after 3 consecutive titles does not sit as high as expected. I query the ranking accuracy.
There are more supporters of other teams in penrith council then there are penrirh supporters