Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Their coach back then was Peter Louis I think
Indeed it was he also had a dog called Jackson that came and ate the cat shit out of the kitty litter tray in our yard lol
The poor bastard was surrounded by dogs fans as neighbors.
He didnt like me from day one when they were building there house i used to play on the site.
Always getting told off lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah we had our fair share of dickheads... bulldozed well over 5 years ago now... I was part of the last year 12 before they shut the doors in 2001. we had like 20 students in our entire year 12... good riddance.
What is there now? Apartments?

Was that Mr Ryder??
To be honest I can't remember his name. That does not sound familiar though. But I wager more than one teacher got bashed at that shithole :P

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Canterbury hospital then yagoona condell park

now live near the city and dirty souths territory

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be able to afford to buy a place in Belmore (fuck Sydney housing prices) but grew up in Riverwood.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Born in st.george hospital, Grew up in Penshurst, Lebanese background I think my earliest memory of supporting the dogs was the 88 grand final.
Was the black sheep of the family considering all aunties, uncles and cousins were massive dragon fans.

Did at one stage in my life attend almost every game in Sydney for a God 7-8 years but too busy with work these days.
You have a very similar story to me Dad actually supported Dragons and going to school at Peakhurst Public and Peaky High all my mates played for Renown and go for the Dragons. I decided I liked the Bulldogs because they all looked rough and tuff and I was about 4 and liked the Dog logo. It wasn't until I was about 7 that I realised that living in Riverwood Bulldogs was actually my local team anyway. As the years went on Dad decided he didn't mind the team his son was mad about and now it's kind of a taboo subject to mention he was ever anything but a Dogs supporter. I still go to as many games as I can and Dad gets to a lot with me. I still remember him calling me from on top of a table inside the Leagues Club chanting Bulldogs! When we won in 04. The phone went dead suddenly. I just figured he'd had a few and accidentally hung up but it turns out the table he and the 25 other guys were standing on collapsed. Ha ha good memories.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You live in the Parra area @Gareth ?

You need to wash yourself, you are living in enemy territory!
I see the Parra players a lot. I am not far from their training ground. Sometimes I walk past with my doggies gear on, some assistant coach told me I can't wear that around here once.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*Born in Paddington, lived in Bondi before moving to punchbowl when I was 5
*Moved to Mudgee, lived there from the age of 6-18
*Moved back to Sydney - AUBURN 2144 and have been here since.
Grew up supporting the Bulldogs because that's the team dad loved :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I see the Parra players a lot. I am not far from their training ground. Sometimes I walk past with my doggies gear on, some assistant coach told me I can't wear that around here once.
I'd never be caught dead living anywhere in that parra/ermington/Dundas/Carlingford area. Just not the place for a bulldog.

If you want to see players go to parra park, they all go there to train, that includes away teams that are visiting.
Wayne bennet especially ALWAYS visits parra park and goes for walks.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was born and Coffs Harbour and still live here. My dad was born in Canterbury and as a kid decided to follow the dogs with him. I went to both trial games the bulldogs played here in coffs in 2003-2004 and they were talking about making it a regular thing and I was really excited but it was all destroyed that infamous night! Haha I remember Thurston carving up in that trial too.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
New Zealand born Samoan.

I'm part of the 5% of Samoans that isn't obese (according to that bs stat I saw yesterday) [emoji23]

I am a member of the club and supporting since I was 10 years old (1991)

Favourite players back in the day Terry Lamb, El Magic and Jarrod McCracken.

Current would be Josh Jackson

Auckland born but living in Wellington last 7 years.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
New Zealand born Samoan.

I'm part of the 5% of Samoans that isn't obese (according to that bs stat I saw yesterday) [emoji23]
Im not so sure thats far away from the truth to be honest.

Tongans are worse though, place is a walking heart attack and they need to get serious.

They eat pure pork belly fat FFS

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im not so sure thats far away from the truth to be honest.

Tongans are worse though, place is a walking heart attack and they need to get serious.

They eat pure pork belly fat FFS
I highly doubt that Samoans are all obese. Poly's are naturally big people.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They are naturally big but i never see a slim one.
Of course they exist but they are so rare.

Their obesity is hidden by their muscle alot of the time, but if you look at the females they dont have the muscle and are almost always overweight.

I legitimately cant think of one samoan girl Im friends with, or work with, or have worked with, that isnt very fat.

First step to solving a crisis is admitting there is one.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
'Of course they exist but they are so rare '

Fk I'm dying [emoji23]

(And not from a heart attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.