Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am half English, half Australian raised in various parts of Sydney. Can't remember why my father chose the Bulldogs as his team to support but he did, and here we are.

I spent the majority of my teen years in Roselands, worked at Punchbowl Maccas for a while in the late 90's.

I now reside in Parramatta.
Lol I worked at punchbowl maccers too... 1999

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not miss getting harassed at Narwee station all the fkn time. That school was full of such dickheads. I was happy when I heard it was shut down, has it been bulldozed yet?
Lol yeah we had our fair share of dickheads... bulldozed well over 5 years ago now... I was part of the last year 12 before they shut the doors in 2001. we had like 20 students in our entire year 12... good riddance.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah this was the mid to late 90's.

I lived in Beverly Hills as a younger kid and my neighbour was a teacher. He went to Narwee to be a sub one day in the I think early 90s and he ended up getting bashed pretty bad.

I would walk home from Narwee to Roselands and I would always cop shit from Narwee boys at the station. One day I was trying to ignore them and they followed me down the road, trying to see what CD's I had for my discman. Then something really random happened, this little kid, about half my height ran past me and before I knew what was happening, punched me in the face. My nose bleeds really easy and it opened up a torrent. A car pulled up and the lil shit and his much bigger mates all jumped in and tore off.

Good times :P.
Was that Mr Ryder??

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Born in Canterbury but we moved from Campsie before I can remember, grew up in Brisbane, now on Sunshine Coast QLD

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Campsie born and bred. If you can't tell what my background is given my username then just shoot yourself :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A lebbo on the coast ? could only be 2 places ,the entrance or the boat ramp at ettalong .
You'd actually be surprised how many live up there. I Know 3 different families who own holiday houses up there as well as a few who actually live up there.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You'd actually be surprised how many live up there. I Know 3 different families who own holiday houses up there as well as a few who actually live up there.
Shit hey. Bar the entrance or the boat ramp you dont see to many A rabs around. Funny years ago most sydney siders deemed the coast as scum .now its a hot spot. Which has its good points and bad. Work is pumping money coming into the area. Downside you used to know every **** in town and now fucking hipsters come here

Status
Not open for further replies.