Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well there’s 5 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. What an embarrassment.

I got hammered on here a couple of weeks ago suggesting that the Addo Carr off-field circus act was getting out of control. Well here’s a bit more evidence ladies and gentlemen.

If his head gets any bigger it’ll struggle to fit into the stadium this Sunday. Pull up fox, focus on your footy please.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well there’s 5 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. What an embarrassment.

I got hammered on here a couple of weeks ago suggesting that the Addo Carr off-field circus act was getting out of control. Well here’s a bit more evidence ladies and gentlemen.

If his head gets any bigger it’ll struggle to fit into the stadium this Sunday. Pull up fox, focus on your footy please.
I doubt there has been a player we have recruited in many years who has brought more to the fabric of this team than the Fox. This film clip is some harmless fun aimed at a demographic that is not on the Kennel forum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt there has been a player we have recruited in many years who has brought more to the fabric of this team than the Fox. This film clip is some harmless fun aimed at a demographic that is not on the Kennel forum.
Drug fucked teenagers? Yh that used to be me... :tearsofjoy:

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So where is the ad for his gear? This song is whatever

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have any issues with this... except,

that's about the shitest song i've heard in 3 decades since Kris Kross
Now I can’t stop singing ‘kris kross will make ya jump jump’ lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha cmon it wasn't too bad for all the people dying of cringe, it's a bunch of local boys and girls with some local fame doing their thing who are actual fans of the club...

For PR/media it beats a lot of crap the NRL and the club have tried making over the years that was way more cringe

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everybody was kung fu fighting..... I love it too kung fu man. It's just a bit of fun. I swear this world has gone nuts with their political correctness. Lets Trott.
It's just a song for the good vibes, nothing big.

I had to relisten and check, it's actually an inclusive type of song for the young generation (let's be true, younglings in each generation had their 'out there' styles of music). From the start the big female isn't made fun of, they complimented her(wolf whistle isn't acceptable these days but whatever, they complimented her).
Indigenous folk being called brothers, naming cities and NZ, taking part in standard Aussie stuff,etc, pretty inclusive.

On 1st watch it seems risque but nothing more outrageous than other things our kids already watch and listen. This song gets rugby league and Bulldogs attention that isn't too negative actually.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Concur. Love the footy player, love the enthusiasm. Concerned about some of the choices though.
Strange, some people don't seem to understand the complications this could cause, our/NRL merchandise was used and that is illegal unless they have prior approval to do so.
The other problem, potentially if JAC profits out of this venture it could well cause salary cap complications...
My advice to Josh...Let's Trot but don't be A loose Cannon !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This has a better JAC shoutout and other dogs players but it's has sad bit like halfway through :(

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Strange, some people don't seem to understand the complications this could cause, our/NRL merchandise was used and that is illegal unless they have prior approval to do so.
The other problem, potentially if JAC profits out of this venture it could well cause salary cap complications...
My advice to Josh...Let's Trot but don't be A loose Cannon !!!
If anything, this will promote our merchandise, AFL people who are used to guernseys would want to know what team that guernsey belongs to I actually want to get that training guernsey/ singlet now

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Usual crap young people listen to. Times have changed.