Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm a member and didn't receive any email about the video from the club

obe

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is a war going on right now and people are worried about this.
And besides no man nor animal was hurt in the clip.
Move on.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I didn't like it, I didn't care too much about it up until I saw the Fox took part in the filming of it.

Like or not, the Fox being in it has just landed him in the shit.

And for the club not to land in the shit, they will have to sanction the Fox to save face for the club.

So don't be surprised to see Fox pulled out of this week's game, possibly even with a fake injury to make an example of him and make him accountable to the rest of the playing group. Unfortunately they will see this as their only choice.

And by the way, don't have a go at me as I don't make the rules as the club is trying to portrait a squeaky clean image.

A friend of mine who knows Fox very very well was very concerned about Fox going back to Sydney as in his words he said he had alot of close friend bad influences back there.

Let's hope that this is the worst of it as we need him to be at his best for us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Although I didn't like it, I didn't care too much about it up until I saw the Fox took part in the filming of it.

And for the club not to land in the shit, they will have to sanction the Fox to save face for the club.

So don't be surprised to see Fox pulled out of this week's game, possibly even with a fake injury to make an example of him and make him accountable to the rest of the playing group. Unfortunately they will see this as their only choice.

And by the way, don't have a go at me as I don't make the rules as the club is trying to portrait a squeaky clean image.

A friend of mine who knows Fox very very well was very concerned about Fox going back to Sydney as in his words he said he had alot of close friend bad influences back there.

Let's hope that this is the worst of it as we need him to be at his best for us.
Relax papa, no way they will drop him.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m probably gonna cop some heat for this but tbh addo Carr seems less fit then he was when he first arrived at the dogs. From the one and a half games I’ve seen from him play for us he seems like he gets gassed easily, also idk if I’m over analysing things but to me he seems to be also taking soft hit ups unlike when he was at the storm when he used to charge hard into the defence. Again that’s just how I see it.
I saw it too but didn’t want to admit it . I really hope he scores soon and shows us some speed

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Brandon Smith and Cam Munster be bad influences also... As long as we win games who cares now tbh

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure it still council own park which is public and can hired by anyone when the two main tenants are using it
It's Council property leased to Canterbury, that makes it Canterbury's responsibility.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let’s trot baby.

fucking relax ***** nothing wrong with it, the public will always hate us, other supporters will always hate us, it’s about time we embrace it. I don’t believe in this ‘changing your image bullshit’ no matter what we do stereotypes are engraved at this point the same they are at every other club in the league everyone has them. Nothing but a laugh, time to make fun of the matter than take it so seriously all the time about ‘becoming the family club’

#1 on Trending on music YouTube you beauty.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
..heard the song a few times today and the chorus is catchy and gets in your head!! LETS FKN TROT [emoji1787]

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a quick look and didn't find anything. Did anyone see this post from the club?
I'm guessing it was only sent by Members Email (but no doubt that flog Rothfield will run with it soon.

He launched lets trott apparel last night.. This only helps push his product.
Hmm good point. ABN/ACN was registered 3rd March. That said it means if they are under Covid protocols still, he's probably breached them.

Funny thing is his merchandise is cheaper than the merch peddled by prominant anti-vaxxer/anti-everythings :D by like $20 an item too!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m probably gonna cop some heat for this but tbh addo Carr seems less fit then he was when he first arrived at the dogs. From the one and a half games I’ve seen from him play for us he seems like he gets gassed easily, also idk if I’m over analysing things but to me he seems to be also taking soft hit ups unlike when he was at the storm when he used to charge hard into the defence. Again that’s just how I see it.
I was only saying this to a mate last night. It’s only been 2 games, but to me he’s lost an inch of speed. He had hamstring injuries last season. I’m hoping it’s just a result of that, plus he is getting older. Though in saying that he’s still one of the quickest and you can’t question his commitment in defence.

I think he’s also just adjusting to a new team with halves who won’t give him good ball like he got at the storm.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
You can't control what fans do to express themselves through their art. You can hate it, have an opinion on it - distance yourself from it and take disciplinary action to not let players associate without approval. But the Integrity Unit? I think that is inviting the woke cancel culture that is just as bad as cringe fan expression.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with you 100%, but that becomes easier with Fox on the feild and at his best.