News Broncos table $2.8M mega offer in desperate bid to keep gun centre

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't see Staggs as having the skills or playmaking to be a half. He's the perfect centre. It's probably just a ploy to get more money out of clubs.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but we still need to bolster our front row or we go nowhere.
100%. Is why I say a tough one.
We get Napa, Stimson, Hoppa and a few others gone this year who knows what we can afford.
Got a few nice juniors coming through also that can step up for a couple seasons on small contracts.
I believe Baz will do what’s best for the club in the long run.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will go crazy if staggs signs with us but I think he wants to play five eight and I don’t see him in a doggies jersey I wish I did

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but we still need to bolster our front row or we go nowhere.
We still have enough money to buy Staggs and also get a couple of quality front rowers and a quality hooker. Don't forger dwz is off contract end of 2022 and we can piss off so much of the deadwood at end of this year.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
brillaint attacker and offload avail
Can’t defend to save his life
Been always a year ahead since he was 12 years old
I’m 99% sure he’s still only 17 years old
By the age of 20
Should be in first grade
Saw him at roselands shopping centre he is a beast

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We still have enough money to buy Staggs and also get a couple of quality front rowers and a quality hooker. Don't forger dwz is off contract end of 2022 and we can piss off so much of the deadwood at end of this year.
Dwz is a little better then last year and u have to admit but is still a flop and we need to get rid of Napa - 650 hoppa - 650 and a lot of other players we got a lot of players off contract and we can get Brandon smith or another hooker like Turpin we can get staggs but i don’t think we will and we can get quality fowards which we need a lot and I hope we get piakura and matterson which is a big improvement to our forward pack

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Without good forwards the backs don’t matter so much