Bring back Moses Mbye

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@utility half
How much do you reckon we could get Moses back for?

How much would it take? 3 or 4 year contract should see him out do you think?

Passover and Moses. Is this a sign?
I eoukd be willing to offer Moses up to 600k plus a 15 percent share in the Laundy hotel empire. I would offer him 4 years with an option in his favour for an additional year. We don’t want a player of that quality stick here for 5 years if we are just going to stagnate.

But yes, I think the timing is perfect. He is the missing piece of the puzzle.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is the worst player in the game. We are trying to clean the shit out. Not bring it back.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I eoukd be willing to offer Moses up to 600k plus a 15 percent share in the Laundy hotel empire. I would offer him 4 years with an option in his favour for an additional year. We don’t want a player of that quality stick here for 5 years if we are just going to stagnate.

But yes, I think the timing is perfect. He is the missing piece of the puzzle.
And just like that: @Nasheed has morphed into @utility half. In the words of Agent Orange: Sad!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seven pages and counting. Not too shabby ;)
Brought a little frivolity to an otherwise bleak poor ol' Bulldogs site.

Now if we could just have a decent whinge about the guy who inspired your gold fish names, without the silly defensive interruptions, that would be good!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There’s another one doing worse :tearsofjoy:.
Watch out mate. She’s a stickler for the rules even though she’s been told to limit her shit threads to one a week. Hopefully utility halfwit gets the memo too :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Mbye? Mbappe laughs at this thought!

1617056530137.png