Bring back Moses Mbye

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even though the team isn't playing well there's no reason to deny them their half time oranges. Poor ***** would have to peel them at halftime, probably have to go to the fruit shop to get them first.
I wouldn't trust him with a knife.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I never found nashweed funny tbh. Utility is way funnier even if he does love the dumbest prick to EVER pull on an NRL jersey
"Genuinely" funnier lol

Oh yeah that's right... but I thought his defence of DP was is in the same comedy vein as his Mbye thread ;)

You mean he is seriously a fan of DP? Nnno!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would bring him back for $150k a season...that is his real market worth

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
No Fucking way. I suppose you want Supercoach Pay back as well. How many girlfriends have you crawled back to.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn hell 6 pages of this bs that’s not even dogs news [emoji23]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No Fucking way. I suppose you want Supercoach Pay back as well. How many girlfriends have you crawled back to.
Just the one.... but she keeps me on a short leash, let me tell you!

And yes pls to bringing back Pay.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot agree with this thread, how he keeps getting big contracts is beyond me... my guess he’ll end up in SL next on another big contract

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back licha at least he won’t take elliots shit and will throw him hospital balls all day

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
delete thread. Fucking only reason this thread is funny is he fits in the shit show we have dished up so far. Feel sorry for Cotric ffs. He needs help. Thompson addo carr and burton are huge steps but we need an entire new pack bar maybe Elliott. Maybe hetho for bench. Deadset hope we sign b Smith. Least with him and fox we have some winning Culture. Then he also adds a hard **** which should help Thompson and hetho and Elliott.

Fucking sad. Bringing mbye back would be like extending Napa or hoppa ffs. We are finally free of woeful shit contracts for flops. Fuck no.

While Dwz on massive overs at least the **** has a go And offers something for another 12 months. Wouldn’t fight it if tigers want to take him at full freight though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"Genuinely" funnier lol

Oh yeah that's right... but I thought his defence of DP was is in the same comedy vein as his Mbye thread ;)

You mean he is seriously a fan of DP? Nnno!
I’m so serious I named my two goldfish Adam and Elliott!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been one of many posting in this forum how upset i am and can’t believer everything bla bla bla but over my dead body I’ll even consider this guy. He is beyond crap and I’d rather lose by 40 every week then sign mbye again. He can piss off tk england

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@utility half
How much do you reckon we could get Moses back for?

How much would it take? 3 or 4 year contract should see him out do you think?

Passover and Moses. Is this a sign?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have been one of many posting in this forum how upset i am and can’t believer everything bla bla bla but over my dead body I’ll even consider this guy. He is beyond crap and I’d rather lose by 40 every week then sign mbye again. He can piss off tk england
He could be the missing piece of the puzzle. If we can get him for next year, we’ll be contenders.,