Bring back Moses Mbye

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Lets not get desperate. He was also a long term option here recently
Bringing back Lewis or Mbye.. tk officially in meltdown

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I actually liked him at fullback or five-eighth (needed to be partnered with a genuine 7) at the dogs but he's regressed so far you wouldn't be able to offer him much more than minimum wage, it's basically signing another Napa or Hopoate...

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather lewis reakon baz will bring him in sooner rather than latet

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually liked him at fullback or five-eighth (needed to be partnered with a genuine 7) at the dogs but he's regressed so far you wouldn't be able to offer him much more than minimum wage, it's basically signing another Napa or Hopoate...
He’s not a tiger. You don’t put a bulldog in the Asian jungle and expect him to perform.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you have got to be kidding. Mbye is the worst player in the nrl. He should never have played hooker in the gf that was a monumental fuck up by hasler. He can’t pass,has no vision and is a terrible goal kicker. the fact the tigers even signed him is an example of the terrible contracts they have become known for. how mbye is in first grade is quite literally astounding.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Thoughts?
A player of his quality? I think he belongs on the bench. He wouldn't get a starting position in any of the 16 clubs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mbye is useless one if the few smart moves we made recently is getting rid of him and his 800k+ contract
Agree 800k was way too much. But we could have an opportunity to get him back at bargain basement prices now.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Thoughts?
My question is...why is he on the bench ?