Fox Sports Brent Read Say's Bulldogs Trying To Organise Elliott On A Player Swap.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott is on 500k or 480k james is on minimum. No Fucking way we “trade” that.

If we swap it’s for another 480/500k player. I think sack the **** is best play then we could sign james etc for minimum and have 300k+ to cap.

I don’t buy into this unless it’s like other said maybe tapine.

We won’t touch chn.

Gus isn’t stupid he isn’t trading cap mismatch’s or more walking headlines like chn.
I guarantee you, it’s more likely a swap between Brooks and Elliott.
Tigers we’re already looking at adding to their forwards, & Packer retiring today adds to that theory.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guarantee you, it’s more likely a swap between Brooks and Elliott.
Tigers we’re already looking at adding to their forwards, & Packer retiring today adds to that theory.
Is this an opinion or Intel?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s abit of intel I heard today.
Make sense with the Dogs chasing Pearce, & IF that falls through (which looks like it will), Brooks is the next option for them to get.
I’m hearing Elliott to the Tigers is a very big possibility.
Brooks and James for Elliott and Allen would be incredible

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tigers missed out on elliot.
Won't be surprised if they swap him with luke brooks.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Joseph tapanie or papa from the raiders
Could be klemmer has to be player on the outs

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
4BAAD544-D782-4A18-A63F-A7DE3655A7EE.jpegI saw this on the daily telegraph, any known hookers that warriors would give up for also probably rules out ryan james as Canberra dont want him.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was realyl good at Souths though? We're giving up on him as he's been that bad?

I guess if he's on top dollar then I understand him going.
Yeah I suspect he would/will go better in 2022 with a better team around him but he's pretty disposable if we can improve in other positions imo

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why would anyone want to swap elliot for chn, what a great deal that would be, you can have our player who has infringed several times and brought embarrassment to the bulldogs, for chn whom while at the bulldogs has also brought shame to the bulldogs,

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No hooker we can buy for 450k anyways unless I'm forgetting someone.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't imagine many clubs keen on him unless we sacked him and they picked him up on the cheap. Basically what we did with Vaughan. We need an edge forward with a bit of x-factor. Someone like Shaun lane, runs a good line and can offload, scores tries etc. We aren't getting anyone decent for Elliot's wage unless the club chips in some of their salary. I'd be happy to see how Cook goes next year at hooker and wait for 23 to make a play at someone off contract then if it doesn't work out