Fox Sports Brent Read Say's Bulldogs Trying To Organise Elliott On A Player Swap.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Pretty sure that the NRL decided the original punishment. We just didn't fight it due to the poor publicity at the time. When it was overturned I'm sure that Canberra just offered him more money and he shat on the club.

Either way taking girls to their room while on club trips was against the rules. One player showed remorse, the other acted like a spoiler child and threw a tantrum to get out of his contract. I don't want CHN back personally.
Big Alan......I agree with a lot of your posts and see you as a reasonably balanced Doggie supporter. In this case I do not fully agree.....yes they both broke the rules by bringing a female to their rooms, but I feel that one case was more serious than the other......it is always easy to fake remorse after the event. Obviously we each have our own views on this.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
CHN was on his final disciplinary warning before the school incident, which was his second at bringing a female back to his room while on a team promotional visit. The first one led to his partner taking their offspring and going back to NZ. He had been counselled several times, missed and was late to training, dodged recovery sessions, was stood down to get his shit together and finally dropped at least 3 times.

Since leaving us he hasn’t exactly improved, with the high range drink driving charge just a highlight of his self entitled attitude that he never does anything wrong.

Always a Bulldog
TT I will have to accept your argument on this as I live in France and do not have access to a lot of the real goss around the team......only what I read. If it was as you say then I have no issues with the punishment and I will retract my comments. He was however a good edge player and better than RFM in my opinion. Thanks for the correction

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No to CHN, been there done that.. and the way he departed it’s better left alone. Swap for James or Horsburgh.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with the 'Dogs moving Elliot on but I do hope gets a contract with another club