Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Na that's like ourselves, myself, themselves, etc. Please don't use difficult words, i don't like be reminded of school :tearsofjoy:

Well someone needs to replace me as a supporter since I've switched teams... obviously haha
Just an idle threat.
"You're" not going anywhere.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Spoke to him after the game, he’s gutted !,
Told him I wasn’t happy either waking up at 7am to watch that shite !
Up to you to do some recruiting over there for us!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve offered a 3 year deal to Daryl Clark for him to consider, he turned down Justin/Titans last week, Broncos want him also, Warrington will let him go to the NRL for a fee
He will solve the no9 issue, pity he can’t come over now ! Smith will be at Melbourne next season
I have faith in ball runners from the ESL and in particular, English forwards (eg. Morely, Graham, Ellis, the Burgess brothers), but I need to be convinced by English players in the spine making it in the NRL

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I
I have faith in ball runners from the ESL and in particular, English forwards (eg. Morely, Graham, Ellis, the Burgess brothers), but I need to be convinced by English players in the spine making it in the NRL
I totally agree with you, 6,7,1s are another level in the NRL probably the best rugby players in the world in either code
But us northerners are hard as nails

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I

I totally agree with you, 6,7,1s are another level in the NRL probably the best rugby players in the world in either code
But us northerners are hard as nails

Get Thommo talk to Alex, even James. They're just what we need. Get the band back together.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
35 might be a bit of a stretch for over here but 20 years with St Helens club. Incredible.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We’ve offered a 3 year deal to Daryl Clark for him to consider, he turned down Justin/Titans last week, Broncos want him also, Warrington will let him go to the NRL for a fee
He will solve the no9 issue, pity he can’t come over now ! Smith will be at Melbourne next season
Hopefully Thommo can talk him over the line. Would have loved another hard pommy forward to partner him up front as well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's the best thing I've heard in ages. Thanks mate.. Hopefully we can sign him up as he'd be perfect for us and finally solve our hooker issue long term that's been a problem for us for almost a decade now.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Widdop, George Williams and Hodgson have all been successful in spine positions..

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either I took you off it or didn't have you on the block list. I couldn't remember to tell you the truth. Why would you bring it up anyways lol?
Because i know there is a list! Haha

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Interesting he rejected the Titans offer so quickly, any idea what their offer was?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoke to him after the game, he’s gutted !,
Told him I wasn’t happy either waking up at 7am to watch that shite !
Well next time tell him the supporters are just as gutted and that we are fukn glad he is here! One of our only shining lights *desperate much*

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
As talented as Smith is, the past few weeks have clearly shown he is not a FT hooker. He is definitely more of the radley type of player. Glad we have looked at other options and not putting our eggs into one basket.