Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought i was on your blocking list! Haha
Either I took you off it or didn't have you on the block list. I couldn't remember to tell you the truth. Why would you bring it up anyways lol?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope so fuck we need him. As someone said. McInnes and brailey surely cross sharks offv

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matty John's show they just asked what noise would the team mascot make that you wanna go to.

He said what noise does a bulldog or shark make
Yeah just seen that, seemed pretty genuine about it too. A couple more big names and he will come over no doubt, desperately need some character at the club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope so fuck we need him. As someone said. McInnes and brailey surely cross sharks offv
After thinking about it a bit more, the Sharks are pretty ruthless, B. Smith's a pretty big upgrade on B. Brailey, they could easy keep B. Brailey for another year as a back up or flick him.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it all said in joke though? I cant take anything serious on that show

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was it all said in joke though? I cant take anything serious on that show
He was asked to make a sound for what teams he'd like to join and the first thing he said/came to mind is what sound does a Bulldog make. Before that Matty said Brandon's trying to think what sound does the Titans make, also after mentioning Bulldogs he said Sharks and Storm. It's a joke and nothing we can really take away from it.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think he'll come as he's Titans or Warriors bound in my opinion. We need to go all out to get Clark.
We’ve offered a 3 year deal to Daryl Clark for him to consider, he turned down Justin/Titans last week, Broncos want him also, Warrington will let him go to the NRL for a fee
He will solve the no9 issue, pity he can’t come over now ! Smith will be at Melbourne next season

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We’ve offered a 3 year deal to Daryl Clark for him to consider, he turned down Justin/Titans last week, Broncos want him also, Warrington will let him go to the NRL for a fee
He will solve the no9 issue, pity he can’t come over now ! Smith will be at Melbourne next season
"We've" ????

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We as in bulldogs lol?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No 1 bulldogs fan now !, trouble is I’m not use to losing, we will get there eventually
Good on ya mate. Welcome to our hell. Thommo played well. Can hold his head up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Smarty lol but is it a reflexive pronoun?

Actros has fully adopted us then by the sounds of it :grinning:
Na that's like ourselves, myself, themselves, etc. Please don't use difficult words, i don't like be reminded of school :tearsofjoy:

Well someone needs to replace me as a supporter since I've switched teams... obviously haha