Rumour Brandon smith done deal

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember we'll be losing someone decent if we want Smith for 2022. If Storm release him for 2022 they'll get something out of it (decent player swap) otherwise they get nothing when he's off contract for 2023. We'll be paying some freight for that player too. I'm hearing it's a back (not Averillo)
Flanagan for sure then hahahah

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember we'll be losing someone decent if we want Smith for 2022. If Storm release him for 2022 they'll get something out of it (decent player swap) otherwise they get nothing when he's off contract for 2023. We'll be paying some freight for that player too. I'm hearing it's a back (not Averillo)
They can have anyone they want aside from Fox, Burton, Thompson and BBO. If it's a back they want, then giving up Cotric, Allan, Naden etc is easily worth it. As long as it's not Alamoti.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can have anyone they want aside from Fox, Burton, Thompson and BBO. If it's a back they want, then giving up Cotric, Allan, Naden etc is easily worth it. As long as it's not Alamoti.
Yep, everyone should be for sale except for the ones coming in next year, and maybe 1 or 2 in the squad.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please be Oko. As long as it's not BBO or Alamoti, I dont care who it is

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can give them averillo or Elliot or waddel end of story

Last edited:

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tamou was on 700k a year actually. I'm sure there were plenty more (he also was fine with AFB going to the Warriors for 850k). You just need to be selective with the right players/positions and make sure you're not blocking what's underneath. Lucky (or unlucky, however you want to look at it) for us we have absolutely nothing underneath. I hope we throw the chequebook at Brandon Smith upwards of 900k. He's the final piece to a top 8 push.
He’s the missing piece of the puzzle legends say

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brandon Smith has been hinting all year he’s joining us.. I remember when he was asked where he will be and he said what noise does a bulldog make.
SBW could be helping with this
Yh sore that too bro on the matty johns show

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm are smart. They wouldn't be asking for Allan unfortunately.
Would they even have a starting spot for anyone after signing Coates? I can't see them taking Cotric on his deal. The Storm don't pay 600k to outside backs.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would they even have a starting spot for anyone after signing Coates? I can't see them taking Cotric on his deal. The Storm don't pay 600k to outside backs.
We pay freight. That's what's in it for them. Probably for the rest of the contract also (multiple years) only around 150K though

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utility half has some issue against Brandon. Every post about him he bags him. He’s like the Opposite of me where I’d let him blow me if it got him signed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I fucking hope this is true and agree with tbe others that said he’s exactly the missing piece.

Gun 9 easily the form
9 this year and that’s outstanding. If we can land him he is the exact piece we need and his prime to come.

Would give burton a dominate hand and hopefully bbo can cement himself with burton to lock 3 of our spines long term. Maybe dufty kicks on?

Also our pack with Brandon Pangai and Vaughan goes from pathetic to fucking impressive.

As others said with storm now at 700k I think it will take a mil. Though Gus being here gives me hope he won’t rest till we land Him.

We miss him we are not getting anyone near his caliber. API is going to be getting old. The other 9s aren’t close to Brandon and there’s no chance grant leaves to us (maybe Brisbane)

Please be true. Be the only way the spoon won’t hurt so bad lol
Bro, I don't think it would be him blowing you to get him signed...... If you get where I'm coming from.
On ya knees mate.