Rumour Brandon smith done deal

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Those brown paper bags from Uncle Nick do seem to be able to match any offer, and seem to have no limit to the money they can contain…

Not saying I dont believe you might have a real strong source. But I will not believe until the press release, too big of a signing.
Uncle Nick has bigger fish to fry, Manu could be leaving and with Teddy, Keary, Crighton & Walker being near 1M each, he can’t spend that money on the cheese.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
Coming from you sleepy, this sounds very promising. I wouldn’t expect and announcements until after the GF knowing how Melbourne roll.

Gould and Smith appear to have a good relationship, We’re willing to put marquee money up for him and make him our #1 signing, watching Harry come on and light it up injury free playing second fiddle isn’t doing Cheese any favours and it still burns Smith that Storm allowed him to negotiate with other clubs demonstrating a lack thereof priority in him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon smith has agreed to terms with the dogs not official yet but Brandon has agreed dogs are close to coming to an agreement with Melbourne. All will be announced after season completion. Dogs have put in an unmatchable offer
Cmon Sleepydog!!
I actually have a reliable source for this and I've heard otherwise for a while now, guess we will see.
I am sure this one time mate you will be happy as fuck if you are wrong

If true I’m sure all the Baz haters will give the credit all to Gus
100% and correct
There is a fair few others as well Burton, Alamoti, Bellamy would go after one of our juniors for sure.
If it for 23 onwards, Bellyache gets nothing, if it’s for 22 give him Elliott, Flange and Wakeham.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember we'll be losing someone decent if we want Smith for 2022. If Storm release him for 2022 they'll get something out of it (decent player swap) otherwise they get nothing when he's off contract for 2023. We'll be paying some freight for that player too. I'm hearing it's a back (not Averillo)