News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"I’ve been linked with the Titans, the Tigers and the Bulldogs ... geez, they are all going great at the moment."

-with that attitude, I don't think he's what we want. We're looking for someone who wants to work and make the Dogs a competitive team; not trail along on the coat tails of the winners.
yep. I wish he had the attitude that JAC has.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You may be disappointed in November 2024.
Yeah, it would be disappointing if a leader who was so bad he lost to Biden got a second term…. For sure..but nothing would surprise me in the US of A

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, it would be disappointing if a leader who was so bad he lost to Biden got a second term…. For sure..but nothing would surprise me in the US of A
Only thing is he didn't lose! We are about to find out a bit of what happened in Arizona with there investigation. But the Democrats cheated & they admitted it in an article in Time magazine. I hope that once Arizona reveals the truth, then other states will show some courage too. There are 3 or 4 states looking into it already, but the Arizona result will tip it over the edge

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Only thing is he didn't lose! We are about to find out a bit of what happened in Arizona with there investigation. But the Democrats cheated & they admitted it in an article in Time magazine. I hope that once Arizona reveals the truth, then other states will show some courage too. There are 3 or 4 states looking into it already, but the Arizona result will tip it over the edge
He lost, mate. I think it’s time you let it go. How many voters do you think the republicans disenfranchised with their tampering with mail in voting eligibility, btw? Both parties fuck with the system and have been doing it for a long time.

The reality is, that outside of his vocal minority support base, Trunp was extremely unpopular. The polls said trump would lose…and he lost. Even polls run by heavily right leaning media machines like Fox said he was in big trouble. He got beaten by an ailing old corporatist becsuse he is an odious and self serving narcissist who represents everything that is wrong with humanity.

Hopefully he will stay on the scrap heap where he belongs.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He lost, mate. I think it’s time you let it go. How many voters do you think the republicans disenfranchised with their tampering with mail in voting eligibility, btw? Both parties fuck with the system and have been doing it for a long time.

The reality is, that outside of his vocal minority support base, Trunp was extremely unpopular. The polls said trump would lose…and he lost. Even polls run by heavily right leaning media machines like Fox said he was in big trouble. He got beaten by an ailing old corporatist becsuse he is an odious and self serving narcissist who represents everything that is wrong with humanity.

Hopefully he will stay on the scrap heap where he belongs.
Oh Geez, where do I start with this?!

How did they tamper with the mail in voting eligibility? That's a beauty! The Democrats are the masters of voter fraud & have been doing it for decades starting in Chicago.

Did you see the rallies? There were thousands at the Trump rallies & 20 at Biden ones. Even an Obama rally they could only attract 30. I've got news for you about Fox; it's not right wing any more. There are 3 on there that are but it is now run by Rupert's son & his mega lefty wife. Most people on the right hate Fox now. You say Trump is an "odious and self serving narcissist who represents everything that is wrong with humanity." Trump gave away his salary to the Govt. every month where as Biden has been proven to be corrupt & now even the far left wing media like CNN are saying that the Hunter Biden laptop is real after covering it up before the election. The US economy was going great guns until the plandemic hit & look at the mess the USA has been turned into under 8 months of Biden. Opened up the borders with over 2 million people untested for COVID & other diseases being let into the country, the Afghanistan mess that they were told what was going to happen & ignored, the bomb blast at the airport there which they had 2 hours notice & still let 13 of their soldiers die & 200 civilians, the leaving of 1,000 US people behind in Afghanistan & the 100,000s of SIV holders who are now being murdered by the Taliban & they took in anyone that would jump on a flight (except the 3 that fell off the plane & the 7 run over by it). Oh & the defund the police thing has been great with the murder rate up the most ever.

Trump has signalled he will run again & now with Republicans & Conservatives actually running the base instead of Democrat infiltrators, they stand a good chance of winning. I can't see them printing up 100,000,000 votes this time although the Democrats are trying to organise print your own voting forms. Why don't the Democrats want voting IDs? Why are voters registered at post office boxes? Fraud is rampant & it needs to be stopped but the Democrats can't survive without it which is why they have opened the border to get more voters.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh Geez, where do I start with this?!

How did they tamper with the mail in voting eligibility? That's a beauty! The Democrats are the masters of voter fraud & have been doing it for decades starting in Chicago.

Did you see the rallies? There were thousands at the Trump rallies & 20 at Biden ones. Even an Obama rally they could only attract 30. I've got news for you about Fox; it's not right wing any more. There are 3 on there that are but it is now run by Rupert's son & his mega lefty wife. Most people on the right hate Fox now. You say Trump is an "odious and self serving narcissist who represents everything that is wrong with humanity." Trump gave away his salary to the Govt. every month where as Biden has been proven to be corrupt & now even the far left wing media like CNN are saying that the Hunter Biden laptop is real after covering it up before the election. The US economy was going great guns until the plandemic hit & look at the mess the USA has been turned into under 8 months of Biden. Opened up the borders with over 2 million people untested for COVID & other diseases being let into the country, the Afghanistan mess that they were told what was going to happen & ignored, the bomb blast at the airport there which they had 2 hours notice & still let 13 of their soldiers die & 200 civilians, the leaving of 1,000 US people behind in Afghanistan & the 100,000s of SIV holders who are now being murdered by the Taliban & they took in anyone that would jump on a flight (except the 3 that fell off the plane & the 7 run over by it). Oh & the defund the police thing has been great with the murder rate up the most ever.

Trump has signalled he will run again & now with Republicans & Conservatives actually running the base instead of Democrat infiltrators, they stand a good chance of winning. I can't see them printing up 100,000,000 votes this time although the Democrats are trying to organise print your own voting forms. Why don't the Democrats want voting IDs? Why are voters registered at post office boxes? Fraud is rampant & it needs to be stopped but the Democrats can't survive without it which is why they have opened the border to get more voters.
Look, with all due respect (and I do have respect for you as a person) I’m not going to waste much time debating with you about Trump. I’ll keep my reply as brief as possible and it will be the last thing I’ll say on the matter. The last thing I want to be spending my Friday night doing is arguing about one of history’s biggest losers…. And I have learnt from bitter personal experience that debating with trump supporters is a waste of time. Their minds are firmly made up and no new information that can be provided will change them.

Trump openly admitted denying the postal service funding that was desperately needed to help process the influx of postal votes. There is no evidence to support his claims of widespread mail in voter fraud. The reality is he wanted to stop those votes from being counted because he knew those votes would overwhelmingly favour the democrats.

Are you really trying to use rally sizes as an argument? The Democrats held socially distanced small rallies deliberately because they were in the middle of a pandemic thst was devastating their nation…a pandemic Trump played a huge role in spreading. The narcissistic orange idiot encouraged huge rallies to stroke his own ego and to feed his delusions of being a victim of the system, rather than a victim of his own ineptitude. Yes, he had a much more passionate and vocal supporter base than Biden, but the reality is, for all his vocal supporters, there were two or three times as many who despised and were embarrassed by him. There was a widespread movement of republicans against trump. A backlash of republicans members against their own president which was unprecedented (or should that be unpresidented) in American politics. Biden did not have a strong snd passionate support base, but his campaign was buoyed by unenthusiastic voters who just wanted anyone but Trump. Biden didn’t beat Trump. The aDemocrats didn’t beat Trump. Trump beat himself and then subjected the world to one of the most embarrassing and fruitless temper tantrums in the history of global politics.

Trump planned to exit Afghanistan sooner, btw. And his public criticisms of Biden’s handling have been smacked down by generals and other military experts.

The rest of your points are just a series of right wing talking points with absolutely no substantive evidence.

He’s a clown, he lost. His supporters need to get used to it. If he wins again in 2024, I’ll worry about him then. Until then, he is irrelevant to me.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, with all due respect (and I do have respect for you as a person) I’m not going to waste much time debating with you about Trump. I’ll keep my reply as brief as possible and it will be the last thing I’ll say on the matter. The last thing I want to be spending my Friday night doing is arguing about one of history’s biggest losers…. And I have learnt from bitter personal experience that debating with trump supporters is a waste of time. Their minds are firmly made up and no new information that can be provided will change them.

Trump openly admitted denying the postal service funding that was desperately needed to help process the influx of postal votes. There is no evidence to support his claims of widespread mail in voter fraud. The reality is he wanted to stop those votes from being counted because he knew those votes would overwhelmingly favour the democrats.

Are you really trying to use rally sizes as an argument? The Democrats held socially distanced small rallies deliberately because they were in the middle of a pandemic thst was devastating their nation…a pandemic Trump played a huge role in spreading. The narcissistic orange idiot encouraged huge rallies to stroke his own ego and to feed his delusions of being a victim of the system, rather than a victim of his own ineptitude. Yes, he had a much more passionate and vocal supporter base than Biden, but the reality is, for all his vocal supporters, there were two or three times as many who despised and were embarrassed by him. There was a widespread movement of republicans against trump. A backlash of republicans members against their own president which was unprecedented (or should that be unpresidented) in American politics. Biden did not have a strong snd passionate support base, but his campaign was buoyed by unenthusiastic voters who just wanted anyone but Trump. Biden didn’t beat Trump. The aDemocrats didn’t beat Trump. Trump beat himself and then subjected the world to one of the most embarrassing and fruitless temper tantrums in the history of global politics.

Trump planned to exit Afghanistan sooner, btw. And his public criticisms of Biden’s handling have been smacked down by generals and other military experts.

The rest of your points are just a series of right wing talking points with absolutely no substantive evidence.

He’s a clown, he lost. His supporters need to get used to it. If he wins again in 2024, I’ll worry about him then. Until then, he is irrelevant to me.
Glad you kept it brief....

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol exactly
His manager wants him to hold out until November because when he see’s the money on the table I highly doubt he will want to stay at Melbourne lol unless a yacht shows up at his new house on the Sunshine Coast
His manager is awaiting new franchise announcement so storm and new team have a bidding war raising his commission dollars

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Here's some evidence:

How can thousands of votes be received before they were even sent out?

Yes Trump planned the Afghanistan exit BUT his plan was to get the people out first, then the equipment & money & finally the troops. Biden stupidly did it backwards. Also in the agreement with the Taliban, Trump said that if the Taliban advanced, he would bomb them. This actually happened soon after the agreement was made when the Taliban attacked Afghan troops. The Taliban did no further attacks under Trump & no Americans were killed in the last 18 months in office.

When Biden took office, the Taliban realised he was weak (like everybody else in the World) & started advancing. So when Biden did nothing they took town after town until they had the Kabul airport surrounded. Trump was also going to use the other airport which was strategically much better.

So everything I said about Biden's crappy start is just right wing talking points? Go online & have a look at what is happening on the border, it's a mess! Americans Biden left behind are being killed & he is not trying to get ANY out, he doesn't care.

By the way did you see how Hilary reacted when she lost? She still doesn't accept defeat even after she instigated the Russia hoax for which one of her lawyers was indicted for last week.

There is a simple way to see election fraud. Go to anybody's coverage of the election & watch the results come in. Have a look at how many times thousands of votes are switched. It shouldn't happen but it did.

Even left wing news agencies now are admitting the Hunter Biden lap top story is true & they covered it up to help Biden win the election.

And here is noted left wing outfit Time saying how the left fixed the election

An admission of guilt right here!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's some evidence:

Yes Trump planned the Afghanistan exit BUT his plan was to get the people out first, then the equipment & money & finally the troops. Biden stupidly did it backwards. Also in the agreement with the Taliban, Trump said that if the Taliban advanced, he would bomb them. This actually happened soon after the agreement was made when the Taliban attacked Afghan troops. The Taliban did no further attacks under Trump & no Americans were killed in the last 18 months in office.

When Biden took office, the Taliban realised he was weak (like everybody else in the World) & started advancing. So when Biden did nothing they took town after town until they had the Kabul airport surrounded. Trump was also going to use the other airport which was strategically much better.

So everything I said about Biden's crappy start is just right wing talking points? Go online & have a look at what is happening on the border, it's a mess! Americans Biden left behind are being killed & he is not trying to get ANY out, he doesn't care.

By the way did you see how Hilary reacted when she lost? She still doesn't accept defeat even after she instigated the Russia hoax for which one of her lawyers was indicted for last week.

There is a simple way to see election fraud. Go to anybody's coverage of the election & watch the results come in. Have a look at how many times thousands of votes are switched. It shouldn't happen but it did.

Even left wing news agencies now are admitting the Hunter Biden lap top story is true & they covered it up to help Biden win the election.

This BS about "Trumphead" has no place in a thread about a rugby league hooker we seek to sign..although your humungous loose cannon of a mate loves them too without doubt! there is a US politics thread in the lounge.....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Here's some evidence:

Pamela Geller is a far right propagandist….. and I’m not sure how you draw the conclusion that the time article is admitting to a conspiracy to rig the election. If you actually read the article, it is talking about a bipartisan effort to ensure a fair and free election… ie to stop trump from rigging it.

You haven’t produced a shred of evidence, mate. Just a bunch of far right talking points and false conclusions. I couldn’t give a tin shit about Biden. He was always a shocking candidate. Trump is worse. He’s an incompetent, self serving, megalomaniacal, odious pig. You should be able to find all the evidence you need to draw that conclusion in his words and actions.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope he gets his miserable arse kicked again in 2024.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pamela Geller is a far right propagandist….. and I’m not sure how you draw the conclusion that the time article is admitting to a conspiracy to rig the election. If you actually read the article, it is talking about a bipartisan effort to ensure a fair and free election… ie to stop trump from rigging it.

You haven’t produced a shred of evidence, mate. Just a bunch of far right talking points and false conclusions. I couldn’t give a tin shit about Biden. He was always a shocking candidate. Trump is worse. He’s an incompetent, self serving, megalomaniacal, odious pig. You should be able to find all the evidence you need to draw that conclusion in his words and actions.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope he gets his miserable arse kicked again in 2024.
What has this shit got to do with Smith ......

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its interesting despite all his waffle about the storm he hasn’t re signed