Board re-elected unopposed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand not wanting to go all in and hating everything the current board and Gould does like the clown posse but isn’t there any sort of neutral trepidation with what’s happening? Like I just can’t understand the celebrations and blind support from 95% of the members. 2023 was probably the worst year for the club on and off the field. 66-0 was the darkest day for the club and our captain and coach at war in the media. If Des or Noad did any of this they would be hung from the terrace in Bankstown. Strange behaviour to not be neutral about it and wait for results.
Word.
I wrote something similar two days back.
I used the word binary if you want to key word search for it.
I remember the word because it’s associated with transgender

People here are either 100% pro or anti Gus and acting weird.
There should be focus on the nuance and natural trepidation as you mentioned. Good way to describe it.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was Dib actually paying dreaming?
If Dib was offering cash he should have messaged me. I would have dropped everything and been on the clown crew immediately if I was getting paid.

I would be so clown I’d hang in a drain waiting for kids
I’d be Ed-joke-cating the whole forum with Dib propaganda

I’d love Dib with all my heart and it will be true because I’ll convince myself to believe it
How would we ever tell the difference?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Excellent news, we can see the work and vision they want for the club. Based on their actions to date we can trust that if given more time it will set us up for long term success.

I am grateful we have leadership we can finally trust, who are also transparent and accessible. Gus being on twitter is one of the examples of being accessible to ask questions.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if they are given more time then they have more chance to get lucky and fluke a few more wins than usual and get us back into the finals

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dafuq, fam? Someone should show this to Bruce Lehrmann so he knows what being defamed really looks like.
I’m only not all in hating because I like two things Gould did

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if they are given more time then they have more chance to get lucky and fluke a few more wins than usual and get us back into the finals
Even the Tigers will make the 8 one year, flukes happen

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Excellent news, we can see the work and vision they want for the club. Based on their actions to date we can trust that if given more time it will set us up for long term success.

I am grateful we have leadership we can finally trust, who are also transparent and accessible. Gus being on twitter is one of the examples of being accessible to ask questions.
ask him about his role in trying to bring down the club in the 90's and 00's, this club is very forgiving, probably the most forgiving club of all time, the only thing left is to bring in SBW as a consultant

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
not under benji marshall
ask him about his role in trying to bring down the club in the 90's and 00's, this club is very forgiving, probably the most forgiving club of all time, the only thing left is to bring in SBW as a consultant
hey all
Let’s move on from all this political stuff. It is done now.
Head down for next season.
Remember what unites us is stronger that’s what divides us and let’s hope it stays that way.
I suggest closing these threads.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was Dib actually paying dreaming?
If Dib was offering cash he should have messaged me. I would have dropped everything and been on the clown crew immediately if I was getting paid.

I would be so clown I’d hang in a drain waiting for kids
I’d be Ed-joke-cating the whole forum with Dib propaganda

I’d love Dib with all my heart and it will be true because I’ll convince myself to believe it
Dib already has 3 aligned directors on the current board.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m only not all in hating because I like two things Gould did
Lol but clown crew? Don't tell me we'll be needing to get you some pom-poms.

Don't think most of us are saying everything he does is bad.... but the club has given him absolute power, he's an egomaniac who thinks he can do no wrong, yet actually makes a hell of a lot of mistakes..... that's some bad jojoba! The kind that makes your skin stickier and not softer, baby!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Berries I think most people want stability more than anything as over the past decade we've had multiple regime changes and turmoil/politics at board level which destabilised the club and affects the development of the squad as the next regime a new rebuild has to start all over again...

We're also in way better shape commercially and with sponsors than we've been in a long time despite not having great results in FG. Likewise attendances and memberships are strong despite a lack of results. Khoury has no ego too which helps unlike Dib's ego and selfishness..

Our juniors and pathways are the best they've been in a long time. We have way better facilities than before and the new centre of excellence at Belmore will be great for the development of junior talent and help keep Belmore relevant as our training base into the future..

Obviously FG results need to improve and Ciraldo has to prove himself this year. Not everything Gus does works out. Mistakes have and will be made along the way. But hopefully this year and next we see more progress. If not, I'm sure changes will be made if necessary..

Last edited: