Blow off some steam thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Okay, there are a lot of angry people out there. This thread is to allow you say whatever you want about the loss today in the heat of the moment, without the concern that you will regret it later.

NOTHING in this thread can or will be used against you at a later date.

Let me get it started:

Stupid ****ing drop ball with 30 seconds to go.
I hate the ****ing tigers
Why couldn't we do what we did in the last 10 minutes for the previous 30 minutes !!

Reaction score
Dogs played *** never deserved to win, im not bitching about that!

Im going to continue my going rift about Phil Gould! And I also wanna know why we didnt get that penalty at the end there? Stupid ****** playing advantage.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dogs went into the game all cocky, thinking it'd be an easy win.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, now I know why Ben Hornby got the nod ahead of Patten last year in origin. Can't tackle lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
**** BRIDESON, CRAPOWSKI, ASOTASI UR LUCKY U PLAYED ALRYT DURING THE GAME BUT U KNOCKED ON WITH 30 ****ING SECONDS TO GO

SONNY BILL PICK UR OFFLOADS CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLKES HAS TO DO SUMFIN COZ IF WE LOSE TO THE SHARKS I DONT KNOW WAT WILL I'LL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anasta we gotta retain u and SBW **** big willie off and sign Bronson Harrison

NOT HAPPY JAN

D

Danish

****ing stupid up the middle defence!! Why the **** didnt anyone pressure lockyer instead of just letting him set up all of his plays???

Or is this just about the dogs? :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
HIGH TACKLE ON MYLES WHICH I JUST SAW ON 9 right now >:(

refere's whistle must not have been working or something????
Stupid B**** referee

Reaction score
=Bulldog=Blood= said:
**** BRIDESON, CRAPOWSKI, ASOTASI UR LUCKY U PLAYED ALRYT DURING THE GAME BUT U KNOCKED ON WITH 30 ****ING SECONDS TO GO

SONNY BILL PICK UR OFFLOADS CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLKES HAS TO DO SUMFIN COZ IF WE LOSE TO THE SHARKS I DONT KNOW WAT WILL I'LL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anasta we gotta retain u and SBW **** big willie off and sign Bronson Harrison

NOT HAPPY JAN
I bet you called him Crapowski coz you can't spell his real name. :p ;)

I agree with you though, we should sign Harrison, hes an awesome player.

Reaction score
Danish said:
****ing stupid up the middle defence!! Why the **** didnt anyone pressure lockyer instead of just letting him set up all of his plays???

Or is this just about the dogs? :p
lol. I was waiting for you to pop your head in. Least you cant give us crap about losing though :p

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
here i was thinkin Asotasi is all mighty and making hardly any errors and then whooshka, he's goooone

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
I bet you called him Crapowski coz you can't spell his real name. :p ;)

I agree with you though, we should sign Harrison, hes an awesome player.
hear ye, hear ye.

i hear u brother

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
**** You Czilowski And Brideson! Bring Back O'meley And Maitua Already!!!

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
im so angry..!! grrr...
words cannot explain it :|
grr... i wish we could hold onto a ball ffs!!

Evelyn2020

Previously sykoticjem
Reaction score
I had a crap day at work and I come home to hear this, it's so sad :( I hope the boys train good and hard this week!!! C'mon boys!

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
**** this bloody game, i was so pumped when we made the comeback then we had to drop the ball (**** asotasi, but i still love him) &**** prince i wanna hit him, our defence is ***** & we need to improve 100%, they better train hard & **** work on there defence. **** that dud briedson, **** **** ben & we WILL NOT LOSE THIS WEEK, thats all i have to say.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was pretty bloody impressed with the last ten minutes of play by the Dogs. We just let too much get away in the first 30 minutes of the second half.

Can't take anything away from the Tigers, they played their hearts out.

But, the Tigers and the Cowboys always give us a hard time. Part of the problem - and it was obvious again today - is that we don't focus for the whole game. It's a big mistake to take any team lightly this year.

The Sharks have been unimpressive in their wins and it worries me that we might go into next week ill prepared for what could be a big game.

Every side is going to give us a grand final because we're the premiers. If we can win our fair share of games we will be well and truly ready for another GF win.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Asotasi will learn from that mistake!!! and next time they are on that roll on again he will know to take it easy and not try and beat the clock in the last minute with 100 metres to run!!

If only Pricey were still there :(......... he would of gotten everyones heads together in that situation, but Asotasi will never do that again under pressure,
other than that last knock on he played a good game!!

Czislowski should of taken the tackle and got a quick play the ball off Sonnys offload, but its all in the past and still plenty of games still

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
OK WHERE DO I START????

first of all my bro made me sit with all the tigers fans which really pissed me off
they all gave me dirtys coz i was being loud and swearing at their players especially hodgson coz it takes him about 5mins to convert a try.
i was screaming booooooo so much my throat started to hurt.
then my bro made me leave the game with ten mins to go and then when we got into the car he turned on the radio and the doggies had only lost by one point!!!!!! i was gonna cry!!!!!!!
then i got angry with asotasi but im over that
then i got angry with folkes coz he cant pick the right bench
then i went to my auntys house and watched the game and listened to goulds commentary which pissed me off
then my day got ruined coz the doggies lost
glad thats out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.