Blow off some steam thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastabation

Reaction score
If asotasi held onto it and we won we would of been led to a false sense of security. I think the way we played today we were better off losing. I don't think it really matters where we finish in the 8 as long as we hit form for the semis and have atleast 15 of our top 17 on the park.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
We played ****! Why couldnt we play the whole game the way we played at the very start and very end?! I have more opinions but Im sure it would be best if I jkept them to myself. Two weeks in a row! We'd better play MUCH better next week, thats all Im gonna say.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Asotasi will learn from that mistake!!! and next time they are on that roll on again he will know to take it easy and not try and beat the clock in the last minute with 100 metres to run!!

If only Pricey were still there :(......... he would of gotten everyones heads together in that situation, but Asotasi will never do that again under pressure,
other than that last knock on he played a good game!!

Czislowski should of taken the tackle and got a quick play the ball off Sonnys offload, but its all in the past and still plenty of games still
I think Ryan is doing a great job, Pricey ran the ball up hard and fast apart from that and being an excellent Captian he didnt do much else, we can do better without him
MB

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it, we really miss Steve Price's go forward and leadership right now. Although Andrew Ryan is a great asset to this club, he is not a Steve Price. I hope Bobcat can develop further with leadership as the season continues cause he is a true Bulldog and someone we want to take the club into the future.

A

atomic_crimson

=Bulldog=Blood= said:
**** BRIDESON, CRAPOWSKI, ASOTASI UR LUCKY U PLAYED ALRYT DURING THE GAME BUT U KNOCKED ON WITH 30 ****ING SECONDS TO GO

SONNY BILL PICK UR OFFLOADS CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLKES HAS TO DO SUMFIN COZ IF WE LOSE TO THE SHARKS I DONT KNOW WAT WILL I'LL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anasta we gotta retain u and SBW **** big willie off and sign Bronson Harrison

NOT HAPPY JAN

ok maybe my view from the game was obsucred.... but yes we knocked on BUT THE TIGERS NEVER GO BACK ON SIDE! WHERE THE FARK WAS SIMPKINS AND HIS WHISTLE......... Ithink he forgets how to use it when it comes to the bulldogs....

it shoulda been penalty... quick tap piggy back up field field goal over the top..... i was sayin to the guys can corey kick a goal? cos they will swarm shifty and braith.. game wuold been ours... but yes what happened to the dogs they came back on the farkin field second half but they didnt come back to play! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and for all those sayin heads up crap etc... im allowed to have a whinge and i will... doesnt mean i dont stil support the dogs! so sick of hearin people say **** like "now ur tones changed"

andddddddddddd TIGERS FANS FARKIN DISGRACE! the guys above us resorted to the old "rapists" calling.... grrrrrrrrrr

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i was watching the game with tigers and dogs fans (2 brothers dogs fans and their sister tigers fans) n boy was she rubbing it in she figures she may as well while she can meanwhile just about everyone their cept my aunty n uncle who sorta follow easts were trying convert me to lots of different teams *sigh* cronulla souths tigers dogs

F

Forum Idiot

I think it was Nate Myles that got hit high near the end. If he had have laid down on the ground , we would have got a penalty , but its coz he kept going that the ref missed it , and sure enough , next play Asotasi drops the ball and prince kicks the field goal , if he had have laid down , penalty to the dogs 20m out from own line , kick for touch , possibility of a field goal chance , worst case scenario golden point , the NRL and its rules really give me the ****s , but the tigers were the better team , but i guess thats not the point.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
******* tigers! **** them! Bunch of ******* *****! There, I feel better already. :grinning:

F

Forum Idiot

=Bulldog=Blood= said:
**** BRIDESON, CRAPOWSKI, ASOTASI UR LUCKY U PLAYED ALRYT DURING THE GAME BUT U KNOCKED ON WITH 30 ****ING SECONDS TO GO

SONNY BILL PICK UR OFFLOADS CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLKES HAS TO DO SUMFIN COZ IF WE LOSE TO THE SHARKS I DONT KNOW WAT WILL I'LL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anasta we gotta retain u and SBW **** big willie off and sign Bronson Harrison

NOT HAPPY JAN
Get rid of Mason aye , gee its funny you say that , given that what we missed today was GO FORWARD , he may be a ******** but hes a damn good footballer.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Sonny Bill Williams said:
Get rid of Mason aye , gee its funny you say that , given that what we missed today was GO FORWARD , he may be a ******** but hes a damn good footballer.
Too right, we don't have the depth we used to have previously and it is plain as day that we are missing our go forward at the moment. Mason is someone we need to provide that mongrel in our forward pack (just a pity that he is a mongrel off the field as well, but what can you do)

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone who thinks we should get rid of mason is a ****ing goose for starters. Also It should never of been cziwolski backing up sonny bill anyway, if thats who we have to rely on to back up all year we are absolutely fu cked... it should of been someone with speed like all the other teams have (slater, hunt, wesser etc)

secondly despite the bulldogs short commings, paul simpkins ****ing handed the tigers the game on a plate, he kept them in the game in the first half, piggie backing the tigers again and again out of their half. the tigers were constantly offside and were hardly penalised for it, unlike the dogs who were treated very harshly by the referee, we got penalised for a collar high tackle when the player didnt go down afterwards, but when it happens to us and its even higher then the collar NOOOOOOOOOo, of course we dont get a penalty......

simpkins ****ing robbed us of that game. props to the boys who played well. Sheens is a ****ing turd, I always thought he was ok, but for him to be complaining about a refs decesion when he got the rub of the green all game is ****ing ludicrous, folkesy barley said a thing when he had the right to complain heaps. And then tigers supporters carry on like they are the champions of the world... If I won the game in a similar fashion to them (ie. ref handing them the game on a plate) I wouldnt be that proud at all.

tigers fans are ****ing downies I swear

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
The ref wasn't great, but we gotta stop blaming refs every time we lose a game. The players were playing some ordinary football out there yesterday and the Tigers made us pay.

Blaming the ref is stupid in my opinion, we shouldn't have put ourselves in the position to lose like we did by playing so bad.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I have calmed down a litle. But **** **** **** !!!

When I watched the repla, I turned it off after Anasta's second tr when the scores were level. It seemed to help !.

Rushy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Asotasi will learn from that mistake!!! and next time they are on that roll on again he will know to take it easy and not try and beat the clock in the last minute with 100 metres to run!!

If only Pricey were still there :(......... he would of gotten everyones heads together in that situation, but Asotasi will never do that again under pressure,
other than that last knock on he played a good game!!

Czislowski should of taken the tackle and got a quick play the ball off Sonnys offload, but its all in the past and still plenty of games still
Remember, if Pricey was still with the dogs, Roy probably wouldn't have been on the field.

I'm not a fan at finger pointing at individual players, the boys looked tired from the kick off. As a majority of them toured last year, I think the effects of too much footy is starting to show.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
things seemed to go down hill when adam perry went off

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats the deal there, he ok
MB

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt blame the ref against the cowboys, but I call it as I see it, And ****ing simpkins handed the tigers the game on the plate...

Why wasnt there a penalty in the last minute for a high tackle... Why wasnt there a stack penalties given to the dogs considiring what penalties were being awarded to the tigers... Last week were beaten by a better football team in the cowboys... this week simpkins barely let us build any pressure... If you cant see that Im sorry to say your the stupid one

A

atomic_crimson

simpkins wasnt great witht he manly - sharks game last week either was he? he almost lost control...

anyways ok dogs didnt play like they deserved to win..but this was a game where we can blame the ref! i never say its the ref's fault but ask the guys at yesterdays game how many time i ever so nicely :D instructed simpkins to learn how to use his whistle!

Status
Not open for further replies.