Black Friday [RANT] (Explicit)

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am shocked the indigenous community aren't rioting that it's called Black Friday.

I was expecting to hear Pauline Hanson complain about it as well.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are whites allowed to buy shit on black Friday?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The whole thing is a joke... spend thanksgiving being thankful for all you have then the next day they are rioting in the street trying to get the best deal in another useless product that they just have to have cause it is the latest craze!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The whole thing is a joke... spend thanksgiving being thankful for all you have then the next day they are rioting in the street trying to get the best deal in another useless product that they just have to have cause it is the latest craze!!
Sheep gonna sheep

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to the shops to get some lunch. After driving around for 30 minutes I saw a guy walking to his car. So I stopped and put my indicator on and waited for about 5 minutes. As he started to leave a lady pulled up behind me and put her indicator on. When the guy left she gunned it for the spot, I did too. We both managed to block each other from entering.

She stuck her head out the window shouting, "fuck off dickhead, it's my spot!"

I got out of the car then walked up to her window. Her kids in the back that must have been around 4 or 5 both looked like I was going to kill their mother.

I just said to her, "I have been waiting for this spot for 10 minutes and you just showed up. Obviously it's not your spot and you're setting a bad example for those future crack addicts in your back seat. Now piss off and have a nice day"

She drove off. I got the spot.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I went to the shops to get some lunch. After driving around for 30 minutes I saw a guy walking to his car. So I stopped and put my indicator on and waited for about 5 minutes. As he started to leave a lady pulled up behind me and put her indicator on. When the guy left she gunned it for the spot, I did too. We both managed to block each other from entering.

I got out of the car then walked up to her window. Her kids in the back that must have been around 4 or 5 both looked like I was going to kill their mother.

I just said to her, "I have been waiting for this spot for 10 minutes and you just showed up. Obviously it's not your spot and you're setting a bad example for those future crack addicts in your back seat. Now piss off and have a nice day"

Fkn love you bro!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Did you check she hadn't keyed your car when you came back?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still saving up for my AKAI LCD TV. almost there.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh who cares.. Not like your rant is going to stop it.

Just like the Boxing Day sales.

Sales aren't sales, they are a chance for stores to shift excess stock at reduced margins with a few big ticket low margin items tossed in for good measure.

E.G lets say you had a stack of 3D TVs (which anyone with a brain knows are EOL now), and they are 12 months old (EOL by 12 months) stock.
Purchase price from disty - $900.
Claimed Rec Retail Price - $1800
Sell price when new from store - $1600.
Black Friday Sale price to clear them - $1200.

Consumer sees "WAS $1800 reduced to $1600 .. ONLY $1200 FOR 4 days!!"

Then along with those sales you throw in a NEW TVs for sale which are only 3 months old models.
Purchase price from disty - $2000.
Claimed Rec Retail Price - $2399.
Sell price when new from store - $2300
Black Friday Sale Price - $2200

Consumer sees "WAS $2399 .. ONLY $2200 for 4 days!!!"

and finally you toss in some non loss leaders with an over inflated RRP. Brand new TVs only a month old models.
Purchase price from disty - $2000
Claimed Rec Retail Price - $5000
Sell price when new from store - $3500
Black Friday Sale Price - $3400

Consumer sees "WORTH $5000 now $3400 for 4 days"
I used to work for Harvey Norman and the mark up of some products were ridiculous. People think they are getting a really great deal when things get marked down and in some case you are but the store is still making a decent profit regardless.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Its nearly as bad as some religions. You can hit your missus on the Saturday night and then repent the following morning where all your sins will be forgiven. Give it a try kids, its heaps of fun.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am shocked the indigenous community aren't rioting that it's called Black Friday.

I was expecting to hear Pauline Hanson complain about it as well.
Ask and you shall receive (from the Betoota Advocate):

Pauline Hanson Calls For Internet Sales Frenzy To Be Renamed ‘It’s Okay To Be White Friday’

WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet | CONTACT

Senator Pauline Hanson has hit out at the Black Friday frenzy gripping the country’s online shoppers today.

The firebrand One Nation leader from Ipswich blasted the naming of the day today in an emotional speech.

Black Friday originated in the US as a few decades ago, and the shopping sale has recently caught on in Australia, with many online and shopfront retailers offering sales on their goods.

The recent popularity of the Black Friday sale, however, has angered Hanson and prompted her to call for a name change.

Hanson explained exclusively to The Advocate today that she finds the term Black Friday offensive, and would like the country change the shopping sale to “It’s Okay To Be White Friday Sale.”

“It’s just another example of political correctness gone wrong,” said an irate Hanson today.

“We, as a country, need to get on the front foot and make an effort to combat anti-white racism and prejudice.”

“And we need to do that by pushing back against things like the Black Friday Sale. There would be nothing wrong with calling it White Friday, or It’s Okay To Be White Friday sale.”

Hanson told us that she would be filing a motion in Parliment during the next sitting, calling for an official change to the name of the sale.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you say no to a sale.

I saved 20% on brake pads.. black friday sale is alRight

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive (from the Betoota Advocate):

Pauline Hanson Calls For Internet Sales Frenzy To Be Renamed ‘It’s Okay To Be White Friday’

WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet | CONTACT

Senator Pauline Hanson has hit out at the Black Friday frenzy gripping the country’s online shoppers today.

The firebrand One Nation leader from Ipswich blasted the naming of the day today in an emotional speech.

Black Friday originated in the US as a few decades ago, and the shopping sale has recently caught on in Australia, with many online and shopfront retailers offering sales on their goods.

The recent popularity of the Black Friday sale, however, has angered Hanson and prompted her to call for a name change.

Hanson explained exclusively to The Advocate today that she finds the term Black Friday offensive, and would like the country change the shopping sale to “It’s Okay To Be White Friday Sale.”

“It’s just another example of political correctness gone wrong,” said an irate Hanson today.

“We, as a country, need to get on the front foot and make an effort to combat anti-white racism and prejudice.”

“And we need to do that by pushing back against things like the Black Friday Sale. There would be nothing wrong with calling it White Friday, or It’s Okay To Be White Friday sale.”

Hanson told us that she would be filing a motion in Parliment during the next sitting, calling for an official change to the name of the sale.

I am psychic. lol

Thanks for this.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How can you say no to a sale.

I saved 20% on brake pads.. black friday sale is alRight
Us home owners don't care for sales, especially when you have to mix with peasants who wait for sales instead of paying their rent...