Beruit Blast

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Greed and corruption is always the case in our home country when it comes to things the government should be overlooking, its just the norm and trend sadly but hopefully people protest properly this time rather than have a party and make memes ey
It is a shame, Lebanon as a country has so many things going for it. It is a beautiful place, it has a prime spot on the Mediterranean. The people are fantastic, and no other country that I know of has a mix of religions like it does, sunni, shia, and christian in about equal numbers, that get along as well as they do in Lebanon.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is a shame, Lebanon as a country has so many things going for it. It is a beautiful place, it has a prime spot on the Mediterranean. The people are fantastic, and no other country that I know of has a mix of religions like it does, sunni, shia, and christian in about equal numbers, that get along as well as they do in Lebanon.
You'd hope things might be looking better albeit at a slow rate as more and more youth are becoming educated and understanding of what needs to be done to really shape the country properly but voices get drowned out by the old corrupt ***** and their people.

The main issue I think people have noticed is when some sort of stability or peace is present, the older corrupt pricks love to play the religion/sect card to divide people again. It has always been up to the populace to do something but like most people these days it is either laziness, the "someone else will do something" or "what can I do" mindset that holds them back, the people need to act quicker as there has been many events that should've been the last straw but it continues to get worse and worse.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately the demographics of the country prevent it from prospering. Just look where it is situated. It cops it from all angles.
Lebanon has always been the battle ground for many other countries disputes over the last 50+ years. The battle ground for cold wars if you want to put it that way. Other countries just keep shitting on it. External groups use their connected sectarian groups inside the country to push their agendas.
18 different political parties or sectarian groups mainly based on their religious beliefs and hidden agendas. And to try and keep it fair, the constitution states that the Prime Minister has to be a Sunni Muslim, the President has to be a Maronite Catholic, the Speaker of the parliament has to be a Shia Muslim and so on and so on. If you ask me that's bullshit, you cannot govern a country like that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You were going along so well until the religion thing. They do not get along so well. There has been civil war. It is the reason Lebanon is disjointed.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You were going along so well until the religion thing. They do not get along so well. There has been civil war. It is the reason Lebanon is disjointed.
Name me a country in the ME or surrounds with a religious mix like that which has done better...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bah, religion is just one of many excuses humans use to kill each other.

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
There a group of people organising to send supplies like medical equipment like medicine masks santizers. Food such a pasta rice and tuna , this is desperately needed as they face a massive food shortage with prices of meat spring up to 80usd a kilo and the main import port is destroyed. Also any clothes you may not need or use will be greatly appreciated at with 300k homeless who have lost all possessions and clothing . Ok Wednesday there be collecting these items to send firstly to people affected . I’ll send address and details if you wish to help.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There a group of people organising to send supplies like medical equipment like medicine masks santizers. Food such a pasta rice and tuna , this is desperately needed as they face a massive food shortage with prices of meat spring up to 80usd a kilo and the main import port is destroyed. Also any clothes you may not need or use will be greatly appreciated at with 300k homeless who have lost all possessions and clothing . Ok Wednesday there be collecting these items to send firstly to people affected . I’ll send address and details if you wish to help.
Is that the lady organising a container to ship over? If it is I recommend it. Misses contributed all the essentials IE sanitary products and baby products.

To the borders of TP and other shit, I suggest you donate the stash you probably haven't even touched yet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi guys, this link I have provided is the most trusted charitable Organisation I know of. It is founded and run by my cousin who I am very close to. It’s been in operation since 2011 and they send 100% of all donations to places they say they send to.

Thank you for posting this. It's a shame we can't trust the fkn corrupt government even with charities.

All honesty, France should run Lebanon again, Lebs can't be trusted to run Lebanon.

They have innocent peoples blood on their hands for years and this is the final straw.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. It's a shame we can't trust the fkn corrupt government even with charities.

All honesty, France should run Lebanon again, Lebs can't be trusted to run Lebanon.

They have innocent peoples blood on their hands for years and this is the final straw.
Yeh, QMHR is a very trusted source. Not only do they have this charity but they practice their faith to the fullest. They also have direct contacts with the Lebanese Monks of Beit Maroun(House of St Maroun).
Our villiage community recently raised money for my village in Northern Lebanon to supply food and necessities with the direct help of QMHR in conjunction with the monks of Beit Maroun. To put this in perspective the village received the delivery before they had finished collecting the donations. It was prepaid.
My wife and I personally sponsor a child in the Philippians through QMHR, QMHR deduct money from our account on a monthly basis and make sure that child receives the basic necessities to live. I will never donate anything if I wasn’t sure 100% of the money going to the child. I can vouch for QMHR.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh, QMHR is a very trusted source. Not only do they have this charity but they practice their faith to the fullest. They also have direct contacts with the Lebanese Monks of Beit Maroun(House of St Maroun).
Our villiage community recently raised money for my village in Northern Lebanon to supply food and necessities with the direct help of QMHR in conjunction with the monks of Beit Maroun. To put this in perspective the village received the delivery before they had finished collecting the donations. It was prepaid.
My wife and I personally sponsor a child in the Philippians through QMHR, QMHR deduct money from our account on a monthly basis and make sure that child receives the basic necessities to live. I will never donate anything if I wasn’t sure 100% of the money going to the child. I can vouch for QMHR.
God bless them and you brother

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
France running Lebanon is one of those uncomfortable thoughts that would actually be beneficial. There's a sigh of defeat in admitting this, but it'll be good.

like South Africa and Zimbabwe.Much better off when it was ran by the whites. Literally everyone bar government connected people have gone backwards.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
France running Lebanon is one of those uncomfortable thoughts that would actually be beneficial. There's a sigh of defeat in admitting this, but it'll be good.

like South Africa and Zimbabwe.Much better off when it was ran by the whites. Literally everyone bar government connected people have gone backwards.
I hate to say this, but France running Lebanon would actually be a progressive move. The Politicians there are so corrupt and backwards, that almost anything else is a move forward. I think having a Western Nation running Lebanon would help in terms of getting the economy back up to scratch, tourism blossoming again, International Security (weapons, military etc...) and also other things such as Science and Technology, however, it must be done with respect to Lebanese culture.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to make donations that are non-monetary, Sadaqa is a charity that you can use. They have an address, ABN number, charity number, and all donations are tax deductible.

Their website has a link to social media channels, and photos of them in action. No donation is too little to too large. God bless you all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of my wife's relatives has organised ongoing containers to Lebanon.

Proud to say the first one has already arrived 2 days ago without government interference and rorting.

Hopefully more aid arrives for the people.

PS her brother is in Lebanon distributing the aid, he is a multi millionaire, owns F45 gyms.

A couple of Leb owned transport companies are providing free shipping too.

Last edited: