Beer Appreciation Thread

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is some jolly fine top hole beer we are making for you isn't it?

The can and the remarks on it make it look decidedly hokey. It is seriously good stuff, but their brewing skills are light years ahead of theit promotional ability.
I didn’t know it existed until a mate bought it over a few years back. I was skeptical cause he is an absolute feather weight but it’s great stuff. I still don’t see it advertised very often though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sapporo is quality also. I drink Kirin Megumi though find it bloats you less.
I just drink whatever my sister's bf gives me, swear the bear fridge is bigger than the fridge in the kitchen .. :tearsofjoy:

I'm drinking a bit more now, doesn't seem to be upsetting my stomach as much these days and if anything it helps if I'm drinking socially. Probably confirms that most of it's in my head because alcohol is the perfect cure for anxiety.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just drink whatever my sister's bf gives me, swear the bear fridge is bigger than the fridge in the kitchen .. :tearsofjoy:

I'm drinking a bit more now, doesn't seem to be upsetting my stomach as much these days and if anything it helps if I'm drinking socially. Probably confirms that most of it's in my head because alcohol is the perfect cure for anxiety.
That’s good to hear bro. Now you know why everyone in the game day thread is absolutely munted :tearsofjoy: not great for game analysis but helps a lot with the anxiety ! Get your sisters BF in the beer appreciation thread so you can reap the benefits:tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I posted this meme in funny pics also but it also seems to fit here well....

My favourite beer is whatever she has in those jugs.....its all in the delivery.

paigememe.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sapporo is quality also. I drink Kirin Megumi though find it bloats you less.
Sapporo black in pint can is bliss ,Kirin reminds me of pure blonde I don't like it ,can do a lot of Japanese beers as they are all pretty easy to drink

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The best beer of them all..nothing beats it when it’s icy cold..

92571867-8F22-45A1-AB1D-29DA8F3123CB.jpeg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’d love to play a round with her..a round of Golf too!
Single these days - you've a chance.

Tbh - think no matter how close you put your approach to the hole - you not making that putt... 8-)