Barba on Sterlo tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Barba has lost all of my respect the way he has presented himself tonight.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok so a summary break down?

Misses is moving.
Will follow regardless of contract or release ?

If true I hope Dogs play hard ball and make him sit out for years!
Yeah I hope they **** him around like he is doing to us

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is a pawn to make money
Agree, it is about the money and his ex partner is just a smoke screen .. the truth his Mgt asked the Dogs to upgrade his contract his signed a while back to reflect his value on the market (just like SBW did before he walked out on us in 08), enough of all this crap, either make him stay and deal with his crap or let him go and look towards the future ...

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
**** why does that bitch need to move and complicate things.
None of this is her fault, Ben was the one who decided to become a massive bender. Judging by his response he has no passion for the blue and white glad he is leaving.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Seeing red right now. Even though I knew this would happen its still shit!

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Sterlo - "OK your names been in the papers about what might happen in the future, have you gone to the Canterbury club requesting any release mmm for next season at all, have you sounded that out"?
Barba - "Oh look hmmm, thats obviously been in papers a few weeks, but look mmm my family, well mmm my mmm ex partner and my kids will be relocating to QLD and I've left all that stuff up to my management and all that sort of stuff to asked them what's the possibility of me going, but mmm, at the end of the day mmm, when she goes it will HAVE TO HAPPEN, rather soon, oh mmm how should I say it cause it's a quiet a difficult question... mmm yeah mmm I would like to join them but I'm still contracted at the Dogs, mmm yeah we'll see what happens".

Tried my best LOL
Ha ha u did well

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why did he have to go and **** her and have babies so young he wouldnt be going if that whore didnt have kids.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Seems like he is throwing the ball in everybody else's court but his own.

1) My management is dealing with the bulldogs. Why aren't you?
2) My ex-partner wants to move to QLD. So our fans can get angry at your partner.?

I would have hoped he had some regret for what he said, but the cheeky/guilty smile on his face said otherwise.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i like that the enzillapedia is correct and has defeated the combined power of the greatest and bluenwhite

now all thats left is to work out the compensation we will receive

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People may think I'm harsh but I don't want to see that **** wear our jersey again, he can fcuk right off now.

Find someone who wants to play for the jersey and its fans

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was nothing short of disgraceful tonight.

The part where he had to remind himself he was still contracted to the Bulldogs irrevocably damaged any credibility he had left in my book. .

We survived SBW, we'll certainly survive him.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now it's time for dogs to get the most out of this. $1 million should be the minimum broncos/Barba should pay (just like sbw's $750 grand release)

Sad thing is he is most likely moving back to a team (the broncos) that didnt want to know him when he was 17. He was deemed as too small for nrl and not up to standard. The dogs were the one that brought him in and developed him into one of the games best fullbacks.

He wouldn't even have a chance to support his family if if wasnt for this team. Yet he wants out 2 years before his contract is up.

I am sure he will kill it at the broncos and he has plenty of time left in his career to achieve more so good luck to him. Just disappointing we have lost another massive name player. He brought kids through the gates. Our bottom line will be affected by this loss (revenue from merchandise sales and memberships).

Disappointing but life goes on. Longest serving player in the team too and was destined to break several club records if he stayed around (most club games, most club tries).

Good luck to him. Now lets get something that we can benefit from with this loss.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like that the enzillapedia is correct and has defeated the combined power of the greatest and bluenwhite

now all thats left is to work out the compensation we will receive
lol nice work rodzilla. I formed my view months ago based on the situation at the time. I have not commented on this topic for some months.

I maintain the following:

1. This has nothing to do with his partner and kids relocating. It's about what he thinks his market value is
2. The dogs have chased Folau, Moltsen and others and won't release Barba unless we secure another player

I am very disappointed in Ben's response and attitude tonight. The dogs were the only club that have him an opportunity as a junior when the Brisbane teams showed no interest. The dogs also placed his welfare before results in helping him work through his issues.

He appears to have no appreciation for what the dogs have done for him. If that's his attitude then its probably better he leaves.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
If he goes, they should stop him from playing in the NRL until his contract finishes at end of 2015

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben is not going anywhere for the next 2 years ,they will top up his money and that's it . After that he will leave ,that's what I think .

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben Barba has lost all of my respect the way he has presented himself tonight.
This is exactly how he presented himself during the online twitter interview he did.

Made it very clear then he wants to go and he has just reinforced that.

Hope the club makes him stick out his contract. Too many players getting out of contracts too easily.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I wouldn't top his money based on what I heard tonight...a kick out the door sounds more suitable.

His comments tonight are nothing short of disgraceful toward our fans, the club..and the other 17 players in our team who are still honoring their contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.