Barba on Sterlo tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Wha, whats that got to do with what i said?

My point was his kids havnt moved yet, hence he hasnt had to ask for a release.

Asking if Barba is leaving or not is like asking "who's winning?" after a few sessions of a cricket test match.

Exactly. It's the question that has no answer. Yet dimwits insist on asking it over and over and over and over again.

Albert Einstein once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

FMD it's frustrating.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember, Barba's kids (well one of them) isn't far off starting primary school, with the other kid starting a year or two later.

With school it means you want to have a stable home, and commit to living somewhere longterm, rather than moving them around from school to school.

On another note I bumped into Johns and his kids the other night and asked him about Barba pulling out. Turns out someone didn't do their homework and Barba wanted to support his teammates, so pulled out of the show.

One thing I don't get with all these Queensland players getting home sick and going to Brisbane is how does signing with Brisbane help your homesickness if you are from McKay or whatever other Queensland city these mutts come from ???

It's like moving to Sydney if you're family is in Broken Hill?
It's not about family, it's about someone wanting a pay increase, and a long term contract.

Read a little bit more into my comment above.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Asking if Barba is leaving or not is like asking "who's winning?" after a few sessions of a cricket test match.

His kids are not going to move unless Ben moves with them is my point.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Remember, Barba's kids (well one of them) isn't far off starting primary school, with the other kid starting a year or two later.

With school it means you want to have a stable home, and commit to living somewhere longterm, rather than moving them around from school to school.

On another note I bumped into Johns and his kids the other night and asked him about Barba pulling out. Turns out someone didn't do their homework and Barba wanted to support his teammates, so pulled out of the show.

It's not about family, it's about someone wanting a pay increase, and a long term contract.

Read a little bit more into my comment above.
Can you explain that a bit better? wanted to support his teammates? Homework?

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Once the show is over watch the commentators start running their mouth with rumours and Bullsh*t.

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what are the odds that he won't rock up?? $1.01??

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can guarantee everyone that benny completed a field session today and is a chance to play vs the raiders but if not should be back for souths fri nyt game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

but if one team is 8/86 then you can just about decide whos winning

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Can guarantee everyone that benny completed a field session today and is a chance to play vs the raiders but if not should be back for souths fri nyt game.
Nice to hear a bit of positive news on the Barba front

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How u find this out? Great news.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There aren't any rumours. He hasn't asked for a release, and hasn't signed with anyone else.
He has already stated that he will strongly consider moving only IF his family moves away.

Pretty much sums it up!!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing I don't get with all these Queensland players getting home sick and going to Brisbane is how does signing with Brisbane help your homesickness if you are from McKay or whatever other Queensland city these mutts come from ???

It's like moving to Sydney if you're family is in Broken Hill?
Spot on, moving house will not fix your problems, it only postpones them!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would be a big boost if the plays this week, hope your on the money brother...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The mother has custody. They'll go where she goes.
and its great for the family that she will take them to the location of the club that will increase the pay packet, lets call it luck tbh

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won't be watching Ben Barba tonight, have had enough of the saga besides he stutters too much when being interviewed. Would rather he get his Butt back out on the field and contribute to the team.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. Great news.

And for all those who keep stating that it isn't about family but purely about money, I feel sorry for you. You lack compassion and the ability to emp[athise. We can onjly see in others what we see in ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.