Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was banned a couple of days ago - no reason given and ban 'never lifted'.
Is this an error? I contacted one of the mods who I could after I was required to register a new account.
I have not received any clarification as to why this occurred and now I have an additional username.
This happened previously when I was a new user back in early 2008 forcing me to retire my old username.

Can someone please shed some light on this situation and provide detail on how to remedy without having to resort to creating a new Kennel identity - also I'd like to have the new account deactivated.

Thank you!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
*Shrugs*. It may have been an error. Were you using more than one account at once?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey habib!
This is the only account I had at the time - I created a new one to be able to PM a mod/admin.
Is there a possibility I was banned based on IP; I was recently back in Australia for a few weeks - the banning kinda coincided with my return to Texas.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hey habib!
This is the only account I had at the time - I created a new one to be able to PM a mod/admin.
Is there a possibility I was banned based on IP; I was recently back in Australia for a few weeks - the banning kinda coincided with my return to Texas.
*Edited my Moe*

Last edited by a moderator:

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
raawwwww the religious holidays always get boots in cheery mood :p

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm appalled that Lov_Dog was banned.

She has to suffer from living overseas and therefore can't attend a doggies game.

And she's probably one of the most book-smart intelligent people on the Kennel (based on the kind of work she does).

Although, admittedly, she does have a rep for sleeping on the job a lot ... :p

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

She has to suffer from living overseas and therefore can't attend a doggies game.

And she's probably one of the most book-smart intelligent people on the Kennel (based on the kind of work she does).

Thanks dogkat - too kind!!
:grinning: I can't say I've maintained the rep, sadly.. I do love my sleep - but the jet lag this time has been kind and I'm on an earlier pre-dawn schedule !

G

Gladiator.

I've always liked Lov_Dog, top shelf poster, no bullsh*t or anything!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are not Muslim, you must show allegiance to Allah at once! Tou American infedel you..

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
All I remember is the beanie - Come to think of it, that thing could have laid a subconscious seed in my mind for later in life ...

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always liked Lov_Dog, top shelf poster, no bullsh*t or anything!
My thoughts exactly.

You are not Muslim, you must show allegiance to Allah at once! Tou American infedel you..
She's Australian, Robert Dog.

All I remember is the beanie - Come to think of it, that thing could have laid a subconscious seed in my mind for later in life ...
I have to admit, I can't even remember the beanie. :o

Lov_Dog, was Chrissy there when you were there? What do you think of the nomination?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW - feeling the LOVE!

My thoughts exactly.

She's Australian, Robert Dog.

True Blue - celebrating ANZAC day here Monday, unfortunately the Institute where I work does not recognise Easter holidays nor ANZAC day.

I have to admit, I can't even remember the beanie. :o

Lov_Dog, was Chrissy there when you were there? What do you think of the nomination?
Chrissy and I share the same birthday - 5 years apart and from memory possibly the same Sydney hospital. She is highly entertaining - loved her humour and interaction in BB. Totally stoked it is being recognised by others.

I'll get a pic of the beanie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.