Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a load of garbage. We only need a quality middle and a top eight is not out of the question.
We could finish 8th or last though so it’s not a load of garbage

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why does everyone get mad when people predict us to go bad but you can write at the same time that Dragons and Tigers are shit. Don’t take it so personally lol, we have a terrible coach, ok roster but with little strike power and are 2 injuries from last place

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does everyone get mad when people predict us to go bad but you can write at the same time that Dragons and Tigers are shit. Don’t take it so personally lol, we have a terrible coach, ok roster but with little strike power and are 2 injuries from last place
What a lot of you negative sad spinsters don’t understand is, it’s like talking shit about your brother sister or family, when you’re angry with them, you can talk shit about them, anyone else does it and you’re likely to break their nose for it ..

Same as the club we love, we can vent and be angry about shit, anyone outside of us supporters that do it and we’ll obviously defend it ..

That’s why so many defend the club management and coaching team against the clown crew, they’re forever putting the club down, rarely a good thing to say about it, it’s natural for supporters to stick up for the club we love, we accept both the good and bad times ..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This article loses all credibility when it says that the dragons have a 0.7% chance of being minor premiers.

I lost interest after that.

Even if they allow their players to go out armed with hammers that percentage is way too high

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a lot of you negative sad spinsters don’t understand is, it’s like talking shit about your brother sister or family, when you’re angry with them, you can talk shit about them, anyone else does it and you’re likely to break their nose for it ..

Same as the club we love, we can vent and be angry about shit, anyone outside of us supporters that do it and we’ll obviously defend it ..

That’s why so many defend the club management and coaching team against the clown crew, they’re forever putting the club down, rarely a good thing to say about it, it’s natural for supporters to stick up for the club we love, we accept both the good and bad times ..
But anytime a reporter rightfully slates us to finish nearer the bottom the whole thread is full of people throwing insults at the journalist. There is zero discussion and it bogs down the thread. They are ruining good discussion threads on why we are predicted by every expert and journalist to come near last with their mouth breathing posts. ~ They are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, being negative and ruining threads

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But anytime a reporter rightfully slates us to finish nearer the bottom the whole thread is full of people throwing insults at the journalist. There is zero discussion and it bogs down the thread. They are ruining good discussion threads on why we are predicted by every expert and journalist to come near last with their mouth breathing posts. ~ They are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, being negative and ruining threads
But isn’t that what you do as a fan and a supporter of the club?
We can only put our club down fuck everyone else.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We have copped more than our share this year. Our roster failed to deliver but we had a massive injury toll, players who weren’t expected to see 1st grade so early were starting. NRL life overwhelmed a few and the season went down hill. End of story it’s a fail but you know what parra made the grand final last season and missed the 8 this year . They had a few injuries but nothing like us but the reporters and podcasts so on jump on and state injuries effected them. No fuck that they failed their unbalanced and bad cap management and poor retention caused them to have no depth. 4 mill into 4 players . Then Souths fail which is a big miss and huge fuck up but they didn’t get dragged through the mud. The point is the attack is agenda driven and it could have easily been directed at the tigers Souths parra saints but no Gus is the aim and then it continues on here by our own fans. Constant attacks from a few and even with the changes from fault he failee yr they still push the negatives agenda.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But isn’t that what you do as a fan and a supporter of the club?
We can only put our club down fuck everyone else.
No i critique the club in things I think it does wrong and celebrate it when it does right. Have you seen me bag out the Critta signing? No because I like it, I love Preston, love when Burton runs etc etc. Heaps I don’t like but that’s why we are 14th lol we are rightfully in the media for where we are

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have copped more than our share this year. Our roster failed to deliver but we had a massive injury toll, players who weren’t expected to see 1st grade so early were starting. NRL life overwhelmed a few and the season went down hill. End of story it’s a fail but you know what parra made the grand final last season and missed the 8 this year . They had a few injuries but nothing like us but the reporters and podcasts so on jump on and state injuries effected them. No fuck that they failed their unbalanced and bad cap management and poor retention caused them to have no depth. 4 mill into 4 players . Then Souths fail which is a big miss and huge fuck up but they didn’t get dragged through the mud. The point is the attack is agenda driven and it could have easily been directed at the tigers Souths parra saints but no Gus is the aim and then it continues on here by our own fans. Constant attacks from a few and even with the changes from fault he failee yr they still push the negatives agenda.
I have seen plenty of media on South’s failing, Parra got away with it and I started a thread about it but they haven’t been near last with players revolting for half a decade either.