Australian Story-Associate Professor Michelle Telfer-Transgender Youth Transitioning

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Looking to get beaten by a woman?
I guarantee I have enough about me to smack around 1 or 2 women comfortably, the only problem is the judges might find out about my backstory and be very biased against me, so I can't leave it in the hands of the judges, I've got to be very aggressive and try to knock her out

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I currently work with a person going through this change and all they are looking for is acceptance for who they are and you can literally see the happiness in their eyes when they are. No relation, just a really great person who's loving life now they are comfortable in who they are, loves footy, follows the Souffs but no ones perfect. :smirk:
YUCK! That is disgusting!

Souths supporter?
Sounds like his friend is @Nasheed. :laughing:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Excuse me, when I said they were not normal and had mental issues, I was series, I wasn't trying to insult them. I know that people use that term as an insult, but that's not what I was doing. You can't tell me that a man under-going surgery to change into a woman is normal, and thinks like a normal man. There are serious mental issues there, and I am not using that term loosely.
The problem here is that you don't know how other people think. If they think like a woman they're not a normal man, perhaps they're a woman born into a man's body. If it makes them more comfortable in life, should they feel uncomfortable throughout their life because you don't understand their perspective?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You sure about that?

At a restaurant I worked at, we had a family of regulars who were professional Kickboxing trainers. My boss kept saying that it didn't matter how good a woman is, she could never beat a man. The wife got annoyed with it so she challenged him. He was a stubborn Italian so he accepted the challenge even knowing she made Australian champion in several martial arts.

The fight lasted about 3 seconds. It was hilarious.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At a restaurant I worked at, we had a family of regulars who were professional Kickboxing trainers. My boss kept saying that it didn't matter how good a woman is, she could never beat a man. The wife got annoyed with it so she challenged him. He was a stubborn Italian so he accepted the challenge even knowing she made Australian champion in several martial arts.

The fight lasted about 3 seconds. It was hilarious.
Worked with this dickhead years back having beers after work few games a pool ,this transsexual was playing, good player anyways old mate is seething muttering insults under his breath the more beers the more Dutch courage, the transsexual was ignoring it and just getting on with the game having a laugh, then he said it out loud shoulders puffed " what's a shim doing drinking in my pub " the transsexuals brushed it off old mate got in her face then boom she had him by the throat threw him on the table and proceeded to belt the living fuck out of him .
Possibly one of the funniest things wish it happened in the day of camera phones ,when he fronted work a few days later his eyes were still purple and nose flattened, the **** has never or will never live that down .
Ahh the good old days when blues around a pool table was the norm

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I win the arguments it's just that the people I'm arguing against don't understand it because they are not smart

It's like going to a brain damage clinic and trying to argue against the patients, it's a no win scenario
Lol.. you win Rod!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Worked with this dickhead years back having beers after work few games a pool ,this transsexual was playing, good player anyways old mate is seething muttering insults under his breath the more beers the more Dutch courage, the transsexual was ignoring it and just getting on with the game having a laugh, then he said it out loud shoulders puffed " what's a shim doing drinking in my pub " the transsexuals brushed it off old mate got in her face then boom she had him by the throat threw him on the table and proceeded to belt the living fuck out of him .
Possibly one of the funniest things wish it happened in the day of camera phones ,when he fronted work a few days later his eyes were still purple and nose flattened, the **** has never or will never live that down .
Ahh the good old days when blues around a pool table was the norm
In about 2004, I knocked over a ladyboy's beer in Pattaya. It was like 7am on a Sunday and we were at one of those bars that opened at 6am to cater for the wired nightclub crowd from the previous night.

As she sized me up with a few of her equally drug affected friends behind her, all probably knowing at least some Muay Thai, I quickly assesed the best option was to wai politely, apologise, spend $20 on a round on her friends and gtfo of there (which I did courtesy of my "friend" in her motorbike).

Reminds me of another tip I once received about being in any foreign country: there are always going to be more of them than you.