Australian Story-Associate Professor Michelle Telfer-Transgender Youth Transitioning

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not directed at Kambah but you won't get attacks on other religions. You will be labeled anti-Semitic or a islamaphobe. No label to hate Christians so it's all good.
Exactly
I know how this will go.
She will say ‘no I attack all established religions as I see it’ but in a week or so it’ll still be solely back to Christianity bashing.
The religion that is the common base of the modern civilised society, that is gentle in nature and unfortunately that in turn invites bullies (like kambah) to bash.

sometimes I think Christians need to go a little gangsta Islam style and start going after heathens to put them in line.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What left wing media ? the church are the ones who brainwash children ! if anyone else does it lookout!
The children's parents are the ones who encourage children to attend church - like your parents did with you. The Church is meant to preach - everyone knows that's their duty.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That group of people you refer too that are getting involved in this are families supporting a member who is going through probably the most traumatic experience in their lives and you referred to them all as "not normal". All the while you worship a god that makes paedophiles and allows them to wear his cloth and represent his and your church. I know which sounds normal to me.

Apologies @wendog33, that's all I'm saying on this.
Oh, so it's "normal" to go under the knife and transform into a woman?

Whatever... I've just learnt more about how dangerously low your IQ is. That's not an attack either, it's a fact.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for your equal attacks on other religions.
You didn't see my thread about the Greek Orthodox church ripping off aged care homes? Try pulling your head out of your arse and you might see more.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, so it's "normal" to go under the knife and transform into a woman?

Whatever... I've just learnt more about how dangerously low your IQ is. That's not an attack either, it's a fact.
It's normal for families to support each other during difficult times, not condemn them.

Perhaps you should read more - John 8:7 - “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's normal for families to support each other during difficult times, not condemn them.

Perhaps you should read more - John 8:7 - “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"
It's rich that you quote a bible that you do not believe in.

And as I said, support them by HELPING them, not embracing the problem.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's even richer that you ignore a bible you do believe in. Keep throwing those stones.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's even richer that you ignore a bible you do believe in. Keep throwing those stones.
I'm throwing stones by suggesting helping them? I guess I was wrong about how I thought your IQ was.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually worked at a company 2 years or so ago where there was a person transitioning from female to male.
Without being an expert on the subject i would suggest by supporting this change the family and close friends have saved the life of this young person.
The nastiness, childish sniggering etc etc that he encounters probably to this day is bloody disgusting, some humans are real arseholes if you don't understand or agree just stay the hell out of it...completely!!
I currently work with a person going through this change and all they are looking for is acceptance for who they are and you can literally see the happiness in their eyes when they are. No relation, just a really great person who's loving life now they are comfortable in who they are, loves footy, follows the Souffs but no ones perfect. :smirk:

I've been cautioned three times so far for jumping down the throats of people making snide remarks, but I don't care, I'll be jumping to support this person or until the ignorant farkwits pull their heads in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I currently work with a person going through this change and all they are looking for is acceptance for who they are and you can literally see the happiness in their eyes when they are. No relation, just a really great person who's loving life now they are comfortable in who they are, loves footy, follows the Souffs but no ones perfect. :smirk:

I've been cautioned three times so far for jumping down the throats of people making snide remarks, but I don't care, I'll be jumping to support this person or until the ignorant farkwits pull their heads in.
YUCK! That is disgusting!

Souths supporter?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm throwing stones by suggesting helping them? I guess I was wrong about how I thought your IQ was.
You said they were not normal and you believe they have mental issues. It's obvious you're too much of a coward to stand by what you said so I'm done with you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sometimes it's not necessary to reply to comments you disagree with.

Sometimes it's more effective to just let the statement people make, when talking and judging others, just sit there exposed, letting yourself and interested others, judge the soundness of that opinion and how it relates to your own values and whether you believe that view is reasonable.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You said they were not normal and you believe they have mental issues. It's obvious you're too much of a coward to stand by what you said so I'm done with you.
Excuse me, when I said they were not normal and had mental issues, I was series, I wasn't trying to insult them. I know that people use that term as an insult, but that's not what I was doing. You can't tell me that a man under-going surgery to change into a woman is normal, and thinks like a normal man. There are serious mental issues there, and I am not using that term loosely.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a transition to a female and then pursue an Olympic gold medal in something like female boxing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod, from your posts, you can’t win an argument, let alone a boxing match! :grinning:
I win the arguments it's just that the people I'm arguing against don't understand it because they are not smart

It's like going to a brain damage clinic and trying to argue against the patients, it's a no win scenario

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Problem with this is that you have to contact the American Psychological Association and the Australian Psychological Society and explain to them why they are wrong and you are right.

Let me know how that goes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a transition to a female and then pursue an Olympic gold medal in something like female boxing
Looking to get beaten by a woman?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Problem with this is that you have to contact the American Psychological Association
I want to contact them and ask for a commission for the amount of times I’ve had to use their academic referencing :grinning: