Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha the name says it all
Who else do you think will advance women's views on sexual assault?

I'm just giving TK an indication of the movement for change that has been arisen :grinning:

Up to you, Dinkum and Cook whether you can take anything of value or gain some insight :grinning:

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
It’d be better to follow the site structure mate. Have a look around - ‘Other Sports’ is under ‘The Lounge’. Posts about racing/betting in the AusPol thread just don’t make sense. Thanks.
Thanks for your kind help bruz

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score

This better

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who else do you think will advance women's views on sexual assault?

I'm just giving TK an indication of the movement for change that has been arisen :grinning:

Up to you, Dinkum and Cook whether you can take anything of value or gain some insight :grinning:
I’d like to think there is more than some shitty website no one has heard of or you’re all in big trouble

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just watched Insiders. Peter Van Onselen (whose opinion I rate) declared his long standing friendship with Christian Porter and has read the ‘dossier’. He says an enquiry should proceed to show there’s little substance to the allegations. I wonder how the pitch fork wielders and axe grinders respond to that considering most of them assume/are looking for guilt.
They're only asking for an enquiry so I imagine those pitch forkers and axe grinders are satisfied with his confirming idea :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d like to think there is more than some shitty website no one has heard of or you’re all in big trouble
There's certainly hundreds of websites and barristers, and thousands of women joining groups, signing petitions, calling for change.

What is the big trouble you speak of?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's certainly hundreds of websites and barristers, and thousands of women joining groups, signing petitions, calling for change.

What is the big trouble you speak of?
That’s great. I was just saying if you’re relying on that website to invoke change you’ll need a bit more help

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
O
That’s great. I was just saying if you’re relying on that website to invoke change you’ll need a bit more help
That and many more are part of the big jig saw that is being put together with the call for change.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
O
That and many more are part of the big jig saw that is being put together with the call for change.

Oh god, the PM can’t go for a swim now?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, cause we’re so in the dark ages on the topic. Turn it up Wendy.
I think PVO, who you rate, will be apologising to half the population pretty soon.

Tune in to The Project if you don't want to miss his next appearance ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh god, the PM can’t go for a swim now?
Well he has been fat shamed before in his dp's and warned that he is in the Shorten jogging category of public ridicule lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They're only asking for an enquiry so I imagine those pitch forkers and axe grinders are satisfied with his confirming idea :grinning:
Sure they are. Just like how you’ve already got Porter fitted out in jail threads over this and robodebt.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched Insiders. Peter Van Onselen (whose opinion I rate) declared his long standing friendship with Christian Porter and has read the ‘dossier’. He says an enquiry should proceed to show there’s little substance to the allegations. I wonder how the pitch fork wielders and axe grinders respond to that considering most of them assume/are looking for guilt.
I'd take what PVO says with a grain of salt. He's copped a lot of flack this week because he never declared his close relationship with Porter (apparently Porter introduced PVO to his future wife and has been friends with Porter for 20 years) and only does it now because everyone knows about it and he has been hounded for a week to declare it.

At the start of the week PVO was saying there should be no inquiry and the case closed, now he's backflipped on that and calling for an inquiry (which many wanted and were calling for)

There are other arguments, on this case, he's put out that have some large doubts about.

The only way this will be resolved is for an independent inquiry, otherwise (not arguing whether this is correct or not) it will hang over Porters head for the rest of his life.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well he has been fat shamed before in his dp's and warned that he is in the Shorten jogging category of public ridicule lol
Haha. Seeing that little wimp run is an image I’ll never get out of my head

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take what PVO says with a grain of salt. He's copped a lot of flack this week because he never declared his close relationship with Porter (apparently Porter introduced PVO to his future wife and has been friends with Porter for 20 years) and only does it now because everyone knows about it and he has been hounded for a week to declare it.

At the start of the week PVO was saying there should be no inquiry and the case closed, now he's backflipped on that and calling for an inquiry (which many wanted and were calling for)

There are other arguments, on this case, he's put out that have some large doubts about.

The only way this will be resolved is for an independent inquiry, otherwise (not arguing whether this is correct or not) it will hang over Porters head for the rest of his life.
I said I rate his opinion. That doesn’t mean I agree with everything he says or ‘follow his appearances’ as @wendog33 ludicrously suggested. Yes I’m aware that he flipped from an opinion I agree with (there’s insufficient evidence for any reasonable chance of a prosecution) to saying have an enquiry but I think that’s less to do with any pressure regarding his relationship and more to do with having read the dossier, which he believes shows there’s very little substance to the allegation whereas @wendog33 already concludes that it’s a smoking gun (not having read it of course :tearsofjoy:).

Status
Not open for further replies.