Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sure they are. Just like how you’ve already got Porter fitted out in jail threads over this and robodebt.
We went through the "I think he looked innocent" that Nat started and my reply "he looks guilty" phase :grinning:

We then went back to concentrating on the "an independent enquiry by a retired High Court Judge is required".

Your level of tribalism never ceases to amaze.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What for?
So now you’re suggesting I religiously follow the views of PVO. Who watches The Project?
Literally no idea Wendy.
Back to your pitch fork.
Gas lighting again

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said I rate his opinion. That doesn’t mean I agree with everything he says or ‘follow his appearances’ as @wendog33 ludicrously suggested. Yes I’m aware that he flipped from an opinion I agree with (there’s insufficient evidence for any reasonable chance of a prosecution) to saying have an enquiry but I think that’s less to do with any pressure regarding his relationship and more to do with having read the dossier, which he believes shows there’s very little substance to the allegation whereas @wendog33 already concludes that it’s a smoking gun (not having read it of course :tearsofjoy:).
That's fine, however what you guys are accusing wendog of, I'm seeing the same bias behaviour vice versa. I've stayed out of this discussion because there's no smoking gun from either side of the argument (there's still none) and I maintain my position that a role like AG has to have the utmost spotless record and an inquiry is needed clear up what any allegations there may be.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s the best you’ve got?
Taken from the victim playbook.
And of course you ignored the question.
What does PVO need to apologise for?
You need to apologise for saying:

1. "now you’re suggesting I religiously follow the views"

Exaggeration... where did I say religiously?

2. "whereas @wendog33 already concludes that it’s a smoking gun (not having read it of course"

I've only suggested the 31 pages of evidence the complainant has presented to the PM, and several other parliamentarians, be fully evaluated. Wouldnt have a clue if its a smoking gun.

3. "doesn’t mean I agree with everything he says or ‘follow his appearances’ as @wendog33 ludicrously suggested."

Where did I indicate you agree with everything he says or follow his appearances? How did I ludicrously suggest that when my post was:

I think PVO, who you rate, will be apologising to half the population pretty soon.

Tune in to The Project if you don't want to miss his next appearance ;)

I clearly say, tune in IF YOU DONT WANT TO MISS HIS NEXT APPEARANCE. Nothing there suggesting you are a POV groupie.

Please, if you can only make up false projections and twist what I write, that's pretty poor.

There's enough material to have a truthful discussion without misrepresenting what I say...and keep your reply civil.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's fine, however what you guys are accusing wendog of, I'm seeing the same bias behaviour vice versa. I've stayed out of this discussion because there's no smoking gun from either side of the argument (there's still none) and I maintain my position that a role like AG has to have the utmost spotless record and an inquiry is needed clear up what any allegations there may be.
My view is the same as detailed here.

I note yours is as well.

There's nothing lefty about it. It's a sound legal and community expectation.

It's something everybody, no matter your tribe, should expect of our westminster parliamentary system.

Why is that so hard for some to fathom :(

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with part of this.
There’s no smoking gun.
And no amount of articles @wendog33 posts will change that.
To quote her: ‘Why is that so hard for some to fathom?’ :tearsofjoy:.
I personally don’t care if there’s an enquiry or not. I’m not a conservative and not protecting anyone. My position is simple and has never wavered: there’s no evidence to proceed and that’s the bottom line.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another tome :tearsofjoy:.
You seriously want/think you’re entitled to an apology?
Of course I didn't expect an apology from you.

You could address your hysterical conflating of what I wrote tho :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There’s no smoking gun.
I personally don’t care if there’s an enquiry or not. I’m not a conservative and not protecting anyone. My position is simple and has never wavered: there’s no evidence to proceed and that’s the bottom line.
Sheet I wish you'd said that several days ago when you started your bombastic defence of the unsuitability of holding an enquiry.

What is so hard to fathom is why it's taken you this long to write...

"I personally don’t care if there’s an enquiry or not."

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My position is simple and has never wavered: there’s no evidence to proceed and that’s the bottom line.
Criminal charges yes, an inquiry no. It depends on what the inquiry is set up to do and what limitations it's given.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There’s no smoking gun.
I post the articles for those interested in the female side of the argument to open and evaluate them for themselves.

If they aren't interested then thats fine. Obviously they won't open them.

You'd be surprised at the amount of support thru pm's I've had from men concerned about the issue which I think is wonderful.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank heavens SMH finding a voice about the christian right radicals taking over our politics.

I wonder if you exchange "Christian" with "Jewish" or "Muslim" what the reaction would be to this article.

A real Christian wouldn't want anything to do with the vipers den that is called politics.

PS only part of the article that rings true is the "politicians are like nappies"..... because they are full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.