Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Qld fightback :grinning:

"NSW BILLING QUEENSLAND MUST BE A JOKE

The Berejiklian Government sent the Queensland Health Department a Bill for $30 million for quarantining now this had to be a joke but it’s not.

Berejiklian thinks that she’s entitled to this money from the Queensland Government but she’s not, she should be billing the Federal Government for quarantining but she won’t as she’d hate to have her master Morrison angry with her.

Berejiklian seems to forget that Queensland Health already support NSW residents to the tune of $93 million for health care and services provided to Northern NSW residents that have inadequate Health care provided by Berejiklian and the NSW LNP.

For years Berejiklian and her Government have neglected regional hospitals, Berejiklian has been responsible for Northern NSW residents having to access services provided by Queensland Hospitals and medical centres, so the hypocrisy of Berejiklian’s government wanting Queensland to pay is a joke, but it’s what we have come to expect from the Federal and NSW Liberals.

We should all remember that Morrison and Porter were willing to support Palmer in a court case against Mark McGowan’s West Australian Labor Government closing their border. What a farce a Federal Government choosing the likes of Palmer over an elected Premier just because it’s a Labor state".

1. Has Gladbags sent an invoice to any other state?

2. Maybe Qld and other states need to get together to work out the cost of NSW Govt mishandling of Ruby Princess and cost to their states hospitals, closed businesses and lockdowns as a direct result of allowing 3,000 people let loose into the community without any checks for already infected people.

That cost could be billions :grinning:

Thank you lucky stars the other States don't bill you Bin Chicken...especially WA and Tasmania.
If the other states did their fair share it wouldn’t be an issue. Remember when Annastacia said QLD hospitals were only for queenslanders? But a hospital stuff up is a federal issue hmm

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I have the honour of kicking it off but remember Hacky's warnings.

Don't get triggered.
Even by the standards of captain jackson and hacky, two of the most hypocritical people on this forum, this is one of the most hilariously hypocritical statements I think I've ever read on the kennel. After your melt down last January, you are the last person who should be giving advice on not reacting like a 2 year old to perfectly legitimate comments about health and politics.

On the topic at hand though, I've been a conservative voter my whole life, but will happily be voting for Labor at the next election if they:

- Open up the country and stop the fear mongering around COVID.
- Remove government hand outs for property including tax breaks like negative gearing, which have only resulted in Australian property prices (particularly Sydney) being overvalued by anywhere between 20-30%).

Personally within the last year I feel like things have been tipped on their head in this world, including the world of politics.

Labor in Australia used to support the working class man, but drifted too far too the hard left with the greens and decided to play identity politics during 2007-2018. If they can come back to the sensible centre with policies which support working families, then they likely have my vote.

Scomo is not very impressive as an individual, However, he's been smart enough to play politics and sit in the centre of almost every debate, which makes it hard to attack him on much.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FYI name is now out there of Govt Minister accused of historical anal rape case of 16yo.

He is on record as attending a World Wide Debating competition in Sydney in 1988 and all records of that on his social media accounts have been deleted and Wikipedia info has been altered as well.

Prominient family was originally from NSW but had moved interstate.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FYI name is now out there of Govt Minister accused of historical anal rape case of 16yo.

He is on record as attending a World Wide Debating competition in Sydney in 1988 and all records of that on his social media accounts have been deleted and Wikipedia info has been altered as well.

Who is the grub

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

I certainly hope that if people are naming names, that they are backed up with fact or there are going to be some defamation lawyers making a whole lot of cash pretty soon.

And yes, if anyone raped anyone then I hope they get what is coming to them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who is the grub
Not hard to find out. It's not on a major outlet like the Parliament House guy so I won't say for TK sake but its easy to find out on social media. A recent 4 Corners program was interesting.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not hard to find out. It's not on a major outlet like the Parliament House guy so I won't say for TK sake but its easy to find out on social media. A recent 4 Corners program was interesting.
With all respect, if you’re dancing around the topic and want other ppl to find out, why don’t you say the name?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There are something like 16 men in Morrison's cabinet. The alleged incident occurred 33 years ago, so that likely rules out those under, say, 50. There will be other factors that could quickly whittle things down.

I havent bothered to try and work it out, but the field could be narrowed down very quickly if people wanted to basically play a game of "Guess Who?"...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are something like 16 men in Morrison's cabinet. The alleged incident occurred 33 years ago, so that likely rules out those under, say, 50. There will be other factors that could quickly whittle things down.

I havent bothered to try and work it out, but the field could be narrowed down very quickly if people wanted to basically play a game of "Guess Who?"...
Well that's the problem if you are one of the 16, as it is all of them are under scrutiny.

Thats why I sought to find out who it is accused.

Not fair that every one of them is under suspicion. Scomo will have to sort this you'd imagine.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You know the game Guess Who? Is very gender bias..if you get a female you are stuffed as there is only 6 of the 24 who are female.. Where was the uproar!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Sort of hard to take all these claims seriously when it appears as though these women are just making the allegations for political gain.

Is it just a coincidence they’ve all come out at the same time?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sort of hard to take all these claims seriously when it appears as though these women are just making the allegations for political gain.

Ill let it play out and see what comes of it.
The alegations are bad if true.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have a laugh :grinning: just doing some more research for you :grinning:
Remember shows like Fast Forward, Martin Molloy and Full Frontal? They constantly put shit on politicians but it was actually funny.

Thanks for doing my research for me but it’s too one sided for my liking :grinning:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

One person comes forward with their story and it makes you feel empowered to come forward as well. However if it turns out the allegations are untrue then there should be punishment because the stigma and damage lasts forever.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
One person comes forward with their story and it makes you feel empowered to come forward as well. However if it turns out the allegations are untrue then there should be punishment because the stigma and damage lasts forever.
That’s a fair point. It would be daunting to make the allegation on your own.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This program makes it quite clear (without any fallout for TK) on who is under suspicion....amongst other accusations. I recommend anyone wanting to comment should background themselves with the program.

The Govt's harrassment of 4 Corners kinda a bit hollow now. They were proved correct in airing the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.